View Full Version : Problem importing files in DDR

i_djokic
08-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Hi,
my config is:
P4 3.0
1GB DDRAM
ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe
Nvidia FX5200 (dual-monitor, horizontal spaned)
Gb ethernet (integrated)
80GB HDD (30GB NTFS system, active partition, 50GB NTFS extended)
2x120GB SATA (software striped) ~100MB/s
VT[3]4909, SX-8, RS-8.
XP_SP1
DX9.0

Problem:
When I try to drag new clip from filebin in DDR, my VT3 crash!? :confused:
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Clips are compressed with picvideo MJPEG codec, or DV and all of them are 720x576/25FPS. There is no rules when crashing or not. for couple of days work OK, and another day crashes everu few minuts. Same clips, same config, everything is the same. When I'm using "cue-in and cue-out" in DDR, I have dropped frames in VT Vision, and CPU utilization is wery high.
Playing pure scrolling text from CG player almost always crash VT3. When I try to import more the about 20 clips together for same directory almost always crash. When I shut down VT3 and leave clips in DDR, I have to reset configs or VT3 can't start. Not always but often.
What I'm doing wrong?
PS. I know everything about my bad english. Sorry.

PIZAZZ
08-03-2004, 07:40 AM
Your system configuration is exactly like one of our demo systems. We have had some similar problems but we are using a different codec called VP6 from On2.com. I blamed the crashing on the VP6 codec and our VERY custom skins. Maybe there is something else going on. I will dig a little further into and see what I can come up with.

Does it crash when you do NOT drag a clip into the DDR?
Try using the Add Media function and see if it crashes. Remember if you are not using a RTV+Wav file, then you HAVE TO wait until VT builds an audio file in the background before you can play that clip. This could be your problem also.

On the loading several not RTV+Wav clips at one time.... I have found that unless you have loaded those clips before and let VT build/render the audio preview, you will crash. I believe VT tries to do too much at one time and thus seems to crash while it actually is working hard in the background. Of course you can't do anything in the foreground either so it seems like the software crashed.

Solution: Do not load too many clips at once. 4 or less at a time. Let the preview be built and then add more to the DDR.

I need to look into the Cue in an out scenario. I will and get back with you.

i_djokic
08-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Today, I converted all clips in main concept DV. 4 or 5 are in matrox DV codec, and everything is the same.

/// Does it crash when you do NOT drag a clip into the DDR?

Yes, it crash when I try to play templates from CG, from CG player, and when I drag files in storyboard in VT-edit. I didn't try anythig else yet because this elementary things don't work.

///Try using the Add Media function and see if it crashes.

///Remember if you are not using a RTV+Wav file, then you HAVE

///TO wait until VT builds an audio file in the background before

///you can play that clip. This could be your problem also.

I was import one by one clip and all of them have cache. When I import only one everything is OK, and there is no "litle clock" during the caching at the first time.

///On the loading several not RTV+Wav clips at one time.... I have
///found that unless you have loaded those clips before and let
///VT build/render the audio preview, you will crash. I believe VT
///tries to do too much at one time and thus seems to crash while
///it actually is working hard in the background. Of course you
///can't do anything in the foreground either so it seems like the
///software crashed.

I'm doing apsolutly nothing. Somethimes my whole system is beeing restarted. First config was with P4C800 deluxe, then I changed the MB to P4C800-E deluxe, first processor was 2.8, now is 3.0, first disks was 2x120GB SCSI, now are 2x120SATA, First VGA vas Nvidia GF4/MX440, now is NV FX5200, I reinstalled whole system many times... I want to sleep... please, somebody help me, my decision was to by VT3 for €7000, and thats not work.

///Solution: Do not load too many clips at once. 4 or less at a
///time. Let the preview be built and then add more to the DDR.

OK, what is with VT edit projects with ~15-20 clips, loaded in DDR? (for example, commercials block)

My companu (Broadcast Television) have Matrox digisuites, RTX100, RTX10 even MiroDC30+ cards, and this one is the worst card I ever seen. (or boundled software) I am cooperating with about 50 other TV stations, and I will not recommand this system to anybody in whole region. If the peoples in the newtek and his partner here meens that this is a good reputation OK.

I don't need LW, we are using 3DS Max,
I don't need Aura, I don't need "turbo" effects...
I just need simple player with playlist, and CG over them.
Too much for €7000?

Thank You PIZAZZ anyway. I'm loosing my mind because of this.

PIZAZZ
08-03-2004, 05:26 PM
I really hate to see this effecting you so. Keep the faith and we will figure this out. Back before I was a dealer, I went through the same kind of trials and troubles. There is something to be said about buying a turnkey system from a known dealer. Since you didn't it is now up to you and your new friends in the community to help you out.

Even though I did not sell you the system, I will still be glad to assist you any way I can to help you get your system up and running. There are many many many systems out there today working without problems. I am sure there is something simple to get yours working reliably.

Do you have the latest version of DirectX 9.0c?
Do you have the latest version of MediaPlayer 7?

What is the size of the power supply feeding the system?
300 watt, 450 watt or ???

What kind of case is system assembled in? rackmount? server style? Tower?

Let us know a few more details and maybe we can pinpoint the problem.

Keep your hopes up because there is light at the end of the tunnel.....

i_djokic
08-04-2004, 05:27 AM
Thank You PIZAZZ.

///Do you have the latest version of DirectX 9.0c?
No, DX9.0b
///Do you have the latest version of MediaPlayer 7?

I think that I found problem. My friend, experienced programmer, installed some of tracking software, and we found that VT3 try to check all of imported clips at the same time??? This makes abnormal data transfer through PCI, memory and CPU. Similar things are with CG templates with many graphic layers. Programmers from Newtek can solve problem if make library (DLL) or what else to check one by one clip with some symbolic delay between each of them. ex. 0.1sec. Maybe it will affect performance for about 3-5% during import, but this will bring much more stability. I suppose that other users (professionals) always put stability and security at the first place.
I also found that VT3 don't make correct cache always. When I import clips one by one, every 20th-30th crash my VT3. Then I delete cache (newtek info) for this clip and import them again. When make correct cache for all of clips system is much more stabile.
Wheel, I hope so somebody of Newtek programmers will read this message and make changes for next update.
BTW when we can expect new update?
I also found that system is more stabile with only one monitor. (not spanned screen on two) Am I right?
Which version of NVIDIA drivers are OK?

PIZAZZ
08-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Good to hear you are making successful strides.

We are using the latest driver from NVidia's website. Unified drivers are a wonderful thing now.

Dual monitors here no problem. On one system I am adding a third and fourth monitor just for the fun of it.

I agree about the cache possibly being the culprit. I will touch base with the programmers at NewTek and see if they can see something we don't.

Glad to see you are doing better. See I told you there was light at the end of the tunnel...

Cheers!

Paul Lara
08-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by i_djokic
...it crashes when I try to play templates from CG, from CG player, and when I drag files in storyboard in VT-edit. I didn't try anythig else yet because this elementary things don't work.

There are some serious issues with this system (as you already know).

My suggestion would be to flatten the system drive, and install:

- Operating System
- Chipset Drivers for your motherboard
- nVidia graphics driver for your graphics card
- VT[3] from CD
- Update 3 from our web site (http://www.newtek.com/products/vt/downloads/index.html)

i_djokic
08-04-2004, 05:02 PM
My suggestion would be to flatten the system drive, and install:

- Operating System
- Chipset Drivers for your motherboard
- nVidia graphics driver for your graphics card
- VT[3] from CD
- Update 3 from our web site

Every time when I change something, VGA, MBD, ETH, I do clean install:
Format drive
OS – WIN_XP_SP1
Chipset driver (latest, but I tried older one also)
VGA drivers (43.xx … 62.xx, many of them)
LAN drivers,
DirectX9.0
VT3 from original CD
Update 3 4909 (From my dealer, but I will download from site now)

System is always on C:\

I tested Digisuite and RTX100 cards on this hardware and EVERYTHING work perfect.
Thank You very much for trying to help. I'm in this job for about 15 years and have so much experience installing and configuring video, security and DB systems since NT3.51 but I still want to learn something new.

Q: When we can expect new update?
Q2: Is it VT2 more stabile then VT3?

See I told you there was light at the end of the tunnel...

I'm afraid loooong tunnel...

Jim_C
08-04-2004, 09:11 PM
fwiw: My VT3, like my VT2 was, is quite stable.

Sorry to hear of your problems.
Let's keep chugging down the tunnel....

The looooooong tunnel.

:rolleyes:

Jim

Paul Lara
08-05-2004, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by i_djokic
Is VT2 more stabile then VT3?

VT[3] is more stable, and much more responsive than VT2.

djlithium
08-05-2004, 10:50 AM
yikes!!
Did I read correctly? RTX1000 card in this system at some point??
When you re-did the system was this card installed and put into the box with drivers??

That might be the problem right there. The matrox products are highly flaky when it comes to "uninstalling", so if the above answer is yes, re-nuke the system and try again without putting those drivers, codecs or anything else related to that evil canadian company installed.

i_djokic
08-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Did I read correctly? RTX1000 card in this system at some point??

No, no, no. I wasn't shure what is wrong. Is it VT or my motherboard, VGA, mamory... I installed new system vithout VT3 card and tested it. Then I pluged RTx100 and tested system. Everything was exelent. Than I unpluged RTx100, reformated my drive, pluged VT3, installed new XP, drivers, DX9, ... And system is still unstble. EXTREMLY unstable. My dealer can't help me, my problem still exist, Newtek spending my money, my company loosing money, and I'm afraid that court gona find solution. I want right system or money back.
Nobody knows when new update or VT4 will be awiable, nobody can't solwe my problem, nobody knows is it posible that only VT3 hardware is not OK...

SOMEBODY, pleeeasse, Heeelllooo NEwteK? I just want to do my job. Is there some beta version OF VT4?

djlithium
08-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Slow down there man.
Your dealer left you in a lurch, not NewTek.

First things first, it sounds to me that...
1. you could possibly have the card in the wrong PCI slot and thus some of the performance issuses.

2. probably still have the nVidia nView function enabled. This causes major problems with several applications, not just VT3. So disable it.

3. Your box is not NewTek VT3 compliant. What is the deal with people building SATA Raids and thinking they can get away with it??? It's not just speed factors kids, its also controller noise (ie dma, buss traffic and cheap chipsets - hello asus - that can goof performance even we the drives are not in use).

4. "Today, I converted all clips in main concept DV. 4 or 5 are in matrox DV codec, and everything is the same. "

DONT DO THIS! The Matrox DV codec is NOT stable even on matrox systems. I used to run RTX-1000 and digisuite cards. They are garbage when you have to do anything with any other application on other machine. DO NOT INSTALL THIS CODEC!!! Having it installed on a VT3 system causes major issues. So please, do run this codec on the VT3. Main concept all the way. I also don't recomment the PIC Video mJPEG Codec either. There have be issues with that codec in the past as well.

I know you are probably trying to pull in other clips over the network created in other software and hardware, but this is the reality of the VT3. It has explicit "loves" of certain codecs and of course uncompressed material.

5. Don't drag and drop. Use "add media" for loading your CG clips. This is a temporary work around. Typically you should be able to drag and drop anything to anything else but I don't recommend dragging and dropping CG clips into DDRs and from there into a CG player or vice versa. That's asking for trouble.
This is more than likely one of two problems. Video Card Drivers (and possible bad video card - it does happen) or potentially a bad stick of ram.

6. You should download and install Windows Media Player 9, not a major big deal, but it does install some additional modifications to direct show that should help with certain things.

7. Don't install the lan drivers or "new mobo chipset drivers" until you have the VT3 in the system and give it a test run. I am serious. It could be simply flaky chipset drivers from the disk or downloaded from the manufacturers website.

8. Have you tried calling NewTek Technical Support in Europe??
While it's highly unlikely, it may be that the card is goofed. But no one on the forums is going to be able to help you with that. You need to call NewTek Europe and talk to them. They don't monitor these forums. In fact any of the technical support you get here comes from mostly users and some dealers. Technical Support NewTek USA does not monitor these forums. If you do happen to catch a USA engineering staff member replying to a post consider yourself lucky. They will help as much as they possibly can, but that is what their free phone technical support people are for. To talk to users who need help. Use it.

i_djokic
08-09-2004, 02:52 PM
First things first, it sounds to me that...
1. you could possibly have the card in the wrong PCI slot and thus some of the performance issuses.

I tryed every single PCI slot, and all is the same

2. probably still have the nVidia nView function enabled. This causes major problems with several applications, not just VT3. So disable it.

I tryed to enable or disabe, and everything is the same. (Some of other users, here in the forum, says that clasic windows dual monitor should be disabled, and nVidia enabled)

3. Your box is not NewTek VT3 compliant. What is the deal with people building SATA Raids and thinking they can get away with it??? It's not just speed factors kids, its also controller noise (ie dma, buss traffic and cheap chipsets - hello asus - that can goof performance even we the drives are not in use).

You didn't read whole thread, did you? My first config was with 2x120Gigs SCSI striped. Whole new config is byed form newtek reseller. He know what is good!?

4. "Today, I converted all clips in main concept DV. 4 or 5 are in matrox DV codec, and everything is the same. "

DONT DO THIS! The Matrox DV codec is NOT stable even on matrox systems. I used to run RTX-1000 and digisuite cards. They are garbage when you have to do anything with any other application on other machine. DO NOT INSTALL THIS CODEC!!! Having it installed on a VT3 system causes major issues. So please, do run this codec on the VT3. Main concept all the way. I also don't recomment the PIC Video mJPEG Codec either. There have be issues with that codec in the past as well.

I didn't said that I was installed Matrox codec on VT3. Just 4 clips are produced on Matrox platform. (BTW, they are now also converted in main concept DV)

I know you are probably trying to pull in other clips over the network created in other software and hardware, but this is the reality of the VT3. It has explicit "loves" of certain codecs and of course uncompressed material.

My company is the broadcast television, and we can't store material uncompressed. My dealer sold us machine which can play every codec including DivX and XviD and every resolution.

5. Don't drag and drop. Use "add media" for loading your CG clips. This is a temporary work around. Typically you should be able to drag and drop anything to anything else but I don't recommend dragging and dropping CG clips into DDRs and from there into a CG player or vice versa. That's asking for trouble.
This is more than likely one of two problems. Video Card Drivers (and possible bad video card - it does happen) or potentially a bad stick of ram.

DDR Can't play CG clips, always crash system or restart machine. It is maiby important to somebody, it is like hardware restart, imediatly.

6. You should download and install Windows Media Player 9, not a major big deal, but it does install some additional modifications to direct show that should help with certain things.

OK, I would.

7. Don't install the lan drivers or "new mobo chipset drivers" until you have the VT3 in the system and give it a test run. I am serious. It could be simply flaky chipset drivers from the disk or downloaded from the manufacturers website.

Huh... trust me pleeease, I tested every single component in this PC on other one, and EVERYTHING work perfect. I tested couple version of drivers for every component. After every test I'm doing clean install of OS. So much time, and have other obligations in company.

8. Have you tried calling NewTek Technical Support in Europe??
While it's highly unlikely, it may be that the card is goofed. But no one on the forums is going to be able to help you with that. You need to call NewTek Europe and talk to them. They don't monitor these forums. In fact any of the technical support you get here comes from mostly users and some dealers. Technical Support NewTek USA does not monitor these forums. If you do happen to catch a USA engineering staff member replying to a post consider yourself lucky. They will help as much as they possibly can, but that is what their free phone technical support people are for. To talk to users who need help. Use it.

"...our reseller have to solve Your problem. He can contact support directly."
ME: "Yes, but he can't solve my problem, or he don't mind for this!"
Newtek Europe: "...our reseller have to solve Your problem. He can contact support directly..."

zoran
08-14-2004, 11:14 AM
I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEMS!!!
I TRIED TO SOLVE THIS WITH MY DEALER BUT HE CAN NOT. I CATCH THE REPORT: ERROR IN WINDOWSMEDIALIB.DLL ....

djlithium
08-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Replace the mother board.

Thats the only other thing i can think of. And get a super micro or a tyan or soemthing else other than an asus.

sbrandt
08-14-2004, 04:42 PM
How much would it cost to roundtrip UPS ship the box to Pizzaz or one of our stateside dealers to get hands on...

OBroschart
08-19-2004, 02:56 PM
We have a Matrox Digisuite LE system along with our VT3, and so far, the ONLY way I've found to bring in a file from the Digisuite to the VT3 is to render them out into Microsoft DV. Anytime I try to bring in a video clip with a Matrox codec into the VT3 it locks it right up solid.

I once installed the Matrox codecs onto the VT3 but it didn't solve anything at all. The only way I was able to fix it was to reinstall the OS from scratch to prevent VT3 from thinking it could understand the Matrox files and try playing them out. I've been told many different reasons why this happens but neither Matrox nor Newtek have provided a solution.

I'd love to be able to share files directly between the two machines, but I've been out of luck so far.

Jim_C
08-19-2004, 03:57 PM
2 users both from SCG , both with the same problems.
Could they be from the same Dealer, who it sounds like should not be dealing?

>>>>(Some of other users, here in the forum, says that clasic windows dual monitor should be disabled, and nVidia enabled)

yes, but this DOES NOT mean the nview desktop manager, just the nvidia span across both monitors.

i_djokic
08-26-2004, 02:52 PM
\\\2 users both from SCG , both with the same problems.
\\\Could they be from the same Dealer, who it sounds
\\\like should not be dealing?

Yes, Jim_C, here is only one dealer, and they (Zorans company) have identical machine and problems. But, I have to say that them (dealers) trying to help! They was in my company couple of times, machine was serviced couple of times, and problem still exist. When machine working like standalone without network, with only one monitor, without BOB and RX8 my dealer demonstraded me, at his place, almost everything working. When we bring machine in studio, connect BOB, network etc. problems begining.

i_djokic
08-26-2004, 03:18 PM
To SBRANDT:
\\\How much would it cost to roundtrip UPS ship
\\\the box to Pizzaz or one of our stateside dealers
\\\to get hands on...
Too much, time and money, and also to much papers for transport, taxes etc.
:(

Pegas
09-10-2004, 04:44 AM
My config:

MB Supermicro X5DA8 rev. 1.2 update to 1.3
CPU Xeon 3.06 x2
Ram DDR 266 512Mb x4 (ECC)
VC 3D Force FX5700 256Mb
VT Newtek
SCSI card Adaptec ASC-29320
FDD 3.5
DVD Sony Dvd-rom DDU1612
HDD IDE 120Gb Seagate ST312022A
SCSI 73.3Gb Seagate ST373307LW Cheetah Ultra 320
__________________________________________________ __

Location of cards in slots:

[ AGP - VC ]
32 [ ]
32 [ VToaster ]
64 [ ]
64 [ ]
64 [ SCSI ]
__________________________________________________ ____

Software:
Windows XP SP1 build 2600
VT[3] build 4909
WindowsMediaPlayer v9.00.00.2980
WindowsMediaEncoder v9.00.00.2980
LightWave 3D 7.5c build 584
Aura VT 2.5b US 58643
LightWave Modeler 7.5c build 478
Direct X 9.0d
Last drivers for all devices
__________________________________________________ ________

Problem:
When I installed WinXP with all software which I described. First freezed RS-8 than stopped working VT3. It was happened any time. I can work 2 days and everything will be Ok. But sometimes not.
Than I installed Win2k SP3 with all software…. But now my VT3 is crashed, send me message about VT3 error and will be shut down. After installation W2k, VT3 good work a couple of days.
What can I do in order that working my VT3???
P.S. sorry for my English.

Paul Lara
09-10-2004, 07:25 AM
DDR Can't play CG clips, always crash system or restart machine. It is maiby important to somebody, it is like hardware restart, imediatly.

This narrows it WAY down! Software errors get trapped by Windows. When your machine reboots like this, you have a hardware issue.

My primary suspect would be a bad stick of RAM.

Paul Lara
09-10-2004, 07:27 AM
Anytime I try to bring in a video clip with a Matrox codec into the VT3 it locks it right up solid.

Could you get me a clip?

e-mail me ([email protected]) and we'll get a clip to the engineers to straighten this out.

Paul Lara
09-10-2004, 07:30 AM
When we bring machine in studio, connect BOB, network etc. problems begining.

Welll....
This brings up another variable....do you have adequate power to the computer? how many devices are sharing that circuit? I can assure you that minimal power causes computer instability, unrelated to VT[3] operation.

Dario Bajurin
09-11-2004, 06:15 PM
I had also these problems and I disable nvidia desktop manager and these problems gone!

Have you disable it????

Pegas
09-13-2004, 04:34 AM
This narrows it WAY down! Software errors get trapped by Windows. When your machine reboots like this, you have a hardware issue.

My primary suspect would be a bad stick of RAM.

I replaced videocard on Matrox G55, Ram and power supply but nothing is changed.

zoran
09-17-2004, 04:36 AM
My VT3 have problems with importing files into DDR (even in VT edit) responding with system error something like "windowsmedialib.dll ...".
VT3 continues working (if in playout) unless I click on "SEND" or "DON'T SEND" button... Then VT3 shutout, I have to kill winrtme and start VT3 again...
There is no rule for this crash!!! No metter which type of file is, size, or place,... Simply I can not know when it will crash!

I am using VT3 for broadcast 100% time and I have wasting so much time trying to solve this problem with my dealer, computer experts in my neighborhood, programmers, even preachers.. :) ...
Everytime when VT3 crash, my people have stressed! After restarting they have to import playlist again with risk of crashing again...
This longs about one year and we dont know what to do. My dealer offers moneyback, but we gone so far with video materials on HDD. Hoping updates will solve this but update 2 and update 3 didn't...

What do you think:

- Would the MSI motherboard be better?
- Can two separated power supplies balancing consumption solve problem
- Is there some problem with multisystem VT3 card (PAL/NTSC)

Please help!

Paul Lara
09-17-2004, 07:05 AM
Can two separated power supplies balancing consumption solve problem?

How much equipment is sharing the electrical outlet of your VT[3]?
Many flaky things begin happening when computers don't get enough power from the wall.

Is there some problem with multisystem VT3 card (PAL/NTSC)

All VT[3] systems are multi-standard, so I don't believe that's the problem.

zoran
09-17-2004, 08:57 AM
I have 5kW power stabilizer for max 2 kW comsumption ( 2 19" monitors, 5 TV-s, 2 PC-s with 14", 1 DV recorder, video distribution unit, audio compressor unit, teletext coder unit, audio mixer ,...)
I will try to connect VT3 directly to AC mains (I have 1200W UPS and APC surge protector inline).

zoran
09-22-2004, 04:51 PM
I think I just solved my problems!!!

VT3 crashes only when I import windows media player files into DDR. All other files like RTV, MPG (through elecard decoder), pictures,... are OK and my VT3 works fine.
Problem still exists. I hope that I helped Newtek programmers with this post...

djlithium
09-22-2004, 09:25 PM
I think I just solved my problems!!!

VT3 crashes only when I import windows media player files into DDR. All other files like RTV, MPG (through elecard decoder), pictures,... are OK and my VT3 works fine.
Problem still exists. I hope that I helped Newtek programmers with this post...

Well this makes sense as WMV files are no longer supported directly in VT3 due to "DRM issues" etc etc... however if you need to convert them you can do so in Microsoft Movie Maker.

zoran
09-23-2004, 03:48 AM
I am converting all of my video materials into mpeg through TMPGENC and everithing seems and looks fine...

Movie maker can not convert into mpeg. If you did'n understand my last post, AVI crashes VT3 too!!! Every video file playing through media player (using windowsmedialib.dll) or directx9 crashes VT3 without rules... sometimes works fine but unexpectidly just crash!

djlithium
09-23-2004, 05:09 AM
I am converting all of my video materials into mpeg through TMPGENC and everithing seems and looks fine...

Movie maker can not convert into mpeg. If you did'n understand my last post, AVI crashes VT3 too!!! Every video file playing through media player (using windowsmedialib.dll) or directx9 crashes VT3 without rules... sometimes works fine but unexpectidly just crash!
If I may make a suggestion, try re-installng windows media player completely. It sounds like you either have a bad install of it, a corrupted version of a dll somewhere or a beta version of WMP10 or perhaps even WMP 8 which originally shipped with XP.

Gilsonleandro
05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
I am having the same issues that zoran´s. and my system crash when I try to open a vt edit project. (windowsmedialib.dll), that´s the problem in aplication event view.

Gilsonleandro
05-26-2006, 03:41 PM
It seems that all my problems were because of some microsoft dv avi files. I'm noto shure but I'm thinking that those microsoft dv avi are not in opendml type, and they are to easy to be corrupt.
Anyway, I don't use them anymore and my system looks fine now.