PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to a Mac near you!!!

harlan
07-30-2004, 03:48 PM
The Lightwave Management Toolkit.

I've been wrapping up the Workflow Improvements package for LW (which is Mac & PC based), but the Mac users will get an extra little tool - A "Preference Pane" panel that will allow some super duper lightwave controls for everything from Plug-In & Content Management, to a Hub toggle, and some other junk.

If all goes according to plan, there will be some Network Rendering control available via the LMT Preference Pane as well.

One, two, three, four, five against one

pdrake
07-30-2004, 05:24 PM
yeah, yeah, promises, promises.

:p

harlan
07-30-2004, 05:39 PM
I know I know...I've got so much on my plate right now that it makes things difficult to complete. I'm not even getting into my personal life right now, which complicates things so much, but I'm getting there!!!

JackDeL
08-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by harlan
The Lightwave Management Toolkit.

I've been wrapping up the Workflow Improvements package for LW (which is Mac & PC based), but the Mac users will get an extra little tool - A "Preference Pane" panel that will allow some super duper lightwave controls for everything from Plug-In & Content Management, to a Hub toggle, and some other junk.

If all goes according to plan, there will be some Network Rendering control available via the LMT Preference Pane as well.

One, two, three, four, five against one

Sounds interesting, will this work with 7.5c and 8?