PDA

View Full Version : LW Quotation

Jovi
03-31-2003, 01:52 PM
Hello,
I have a customer in need of a general or cost guidelines quotation for recreation of cities , towns, roads, automobiles in movement throughout any town or city U.S. The quotation should be all inclusive for a fully 3D animated 30ss video spot.
One quote with people driving a car, walking in the sidewalks, street crossing, etc, and one without people.

Jovi

[email protected]

Prosprctor
03-31-2003, 04:53 PM
hard to know without detailed scenes wanted,

Detail is most important tho.

Flat poly with bldg painted on it;
People interacting with objects (walking up steps, stepping off a curb, hitting button for crosswalk sign, stuff like that);
Full city fly thrus or just certain streets;
How detailed are the autos;
How the autos interact with enviroment( speed bumps, crosswalks, tires actually turn or leave dust on dirt streets,or marks on road,interact with any litter on streets);
How detailed the people and person count;

Many many things to take into account.

Things need to be built different depending on the amount of interaction involved.

Epita
04-01-2003, 02:27 PM
it also depends on how quick you want it, and what the person wants for it, if they really need the cash (me) then they would do it quite cheap, others my do it faster but want more...

Epita

Bionic Antboy
04-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Yep, it's tough to give a quote without details as to how "detailed" or these spots are supposed to be.

A script or storyboard certainly helps as well.

Jovi
04-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Prosprctor
hard to know without detailed scenes wanted,

Detail is most important tho.

Flat poly with bldg painted on it;
People interacting with objects (walking up steps, stepping off a curb, hitting button for crosswalk sign, stuff like that);
Full city fly thrus or just certain streets;
How detailed are the autos;
How the autos interact with enviroment( speed bumps, crosswalks, tires actually turn or leave dust on dirt streets,or marks on road,interact with any litter on streets);
How detailed the people and person count;

Many many things to take into account.

Things need to be built different depending on the amount of interaction involved.

Hi! As per Epita and your suggestions I already have the Story Board and additional information. I need your e-mail addresses.

Jovi

Epita
04-13-2003, 03:41 PM
my emails on my site, see below. However i am only 17 and not yet in the biz, so i dont know acctual prices!

Epita

trentonia
04-14-2003, 10:56 AM
guidlines that I posted in another thread.
greg
http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3199

simonbrewer
04-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Can you please send your storyboard and other information to me so I can think about a quote?

email is: [email protected]

Cheers