hi.

I am little speak english.

everybady thanks.

LW8, PC p4 3000Mhz

Hasan H. Dinšer
İstanbul - Turkey

miso popovic
07-30-2004, 09:01 AM
the glass and the liquid is realy cool, but the table and napkins are a bit off IMHO. The table is a bit to shiny and new, the napkins are a bit to rigid :) also i would put some image in the background, place the whole scene somewhere, not in lombo space :) but all in all cool!

Dave Davies
07-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Nice Glass. Nice Drink. Soften Paper

riki
07-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Nice work. A couple of points, the spilt liquid doesn't look quite right. Also the overall image seems too glossy. Maybe tone that down a bit in certain areas like the table top, just to add a bit of contrast and direct focus to the main objects.

IMO the LW logo on the bottle top is a bit of a distraction. Take me out of the image and back to thinking about Lightwave.

Anyway nice work

hrgiger
07-30-2004, 08:42 PM
Agree about the spilled liquid. I assume it's a liquer of some kind. It looks a little more jelly like then liquid. I'm also assuming that the reason the liquid is on the table is because the glass fell over yet that glass looks like it just came out of the dishwasher. At least put a little of the liquer in the tipped over glass.

HervÚ
07-31-2004, 01:54 AM
it loos like jelly, coz I cannot see the table .... put more transparency for your spilled liquid... and put some thickness for the napkins...

also assuming it's some sort of Brandy (mmmm), it looks a bit thick...

Liquid in the glass is good though...

Much better color.... although it could then be a little more opaque in the bottle and glass...

my pleasure....

@+:D ;)

HervÚ
07-31-2004, 01:57 AM
btw.... dont go with procedurals for the napkins... you best bet here is to use a scan of a... napkin... for the texture color....

also a nice cafÚ/bar logo would be nice printed on the napkins....:D :cool: