PDA

View Full Version : Bodypaint and LW8 issues

Fausto
07-29-2004, 11:40 PM
Has anyone got BP exchange up and running successfully with LW8? I've tried countless times failing each time. Once the plugins have been loaded into LW which seems to occur without hitch they still end up not being listed or visible.

If someone has it up and running at least this gives me hope that it's possible.

Thank in advance.

Exper
07-30-2004, 03:33 AM
They're working on an updated "excange" for LW8... as far as I know.

robkoni
07-30-2004, 05:33 AM
worlks absolutely fine here..on 8....hmmm.....clear all your BP plugins from LW and delete them from your plugins folder if you put them there. then reinstall them.....might work....
cant say why it isnt as it is here.hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused:

Robi
07-30-2004, 05:43 AM
Hi,

Bodypaint works fine with LW8.

After adding the plugin hit alt+F10, and under additional there should be the Bodypaint 3D plug, you can move it to any menu tab you want. In LW8 not all new added plugins are under the Utilities Additional, but you can arrange this now for yourself.

Fausto
07-30-2004, 09:47 PM
Hi Robi,

That's exactly what the problem is, alt + F10 doesn't find the plugin.

I'll try what you suggest robkoni,

Thanks guys.

Fausto
07-31-2004, 12:11 AM
NOPE, no go, tried the reinstall a couple of times, and LW does load the plugin without a hitch, but the plugins just don't show up in the list when I go to move them to a particular menu. Making it impossible to use.

Honestly the whole two step process for loading plugins is a bit goofy, why doesn't LW just register any plugins it finds in the Plugin folder, like every other application that uses plugins to expand its functionality does on the planet.

cheers,

Robi
07-31-2004, 03:25 AM
Try this. Press alt+F10, load the 7.0 Style preset, and then back to default. This worked for me a few days ago with another plugin.
It seems that LW8 sometimes has problems to show up the new added plugins.