PDA

View Full Version : Virtual set plugin new!

RobertRhino
07-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Virtual Set plugin. I had this script custom wrtitten for me, it is now available to you. Here is a description of the plugin script.

True Virtual Sets with VT3

One of the biggest shortcomings of the VT3 is Virtual Sets in the live environment. At this time it is not possible to switch your key source and the background source at the same time. Making it impossible to do multiple angles for a true virtual environment.

VTKnowledge is now introducing an exclusive plug-in to solve this problem.
The VSet plug-in allows you to switch all three busses at once. Effectively allowing you to do Virtual Sets with multiple angles in a LIVE environment. The plug-in seamlessly integrates with VT3 and is enabled by turning on the “Caps Lock” key.

Purchase the plug-in and download it immediately from our site or request a CD to be shipped from the dropdown menu below. The file to download is extremely small and can be downloaded in a few seconds regardless of your connection speed.

http://www.vtknowledge.com/index.php?action=item&id=78&prevaction=item&previd=78

I can tell you it works great! VTknowledge.com has the best prices and service on Newtek gear, I am just a happy customer trying to spread the news.
Robert

davelanton
08-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Anyone know whatever happened to this plugin? This is exactly what I am trying to do with 3 cameras and DDRs for virtual set (static shots, no tracking).

Since the original post is 2 years old, is there a new modern way to accomplish this on VT[4]?

Jim Capillo
08-18-2006, 11:05 PM
You might want to get in touch with Eric Pratt over at Virtualsetworks (http://www.virtualsetworks.com).

I think at one time he had something in the works.....

davelanton
08-19-2006, 07:10 AM
thanks Jim.

Bobt
08-19-2006, 07:58 AM
Not sure. I was working on Virtual sets for a while. Its a tough one to crack.
Many hours I poured into it and the horse power to get a key and backgroud
together is quite taxing on the system. I did not give up but found I had to take a break to see if there was another way.
bob