PDA

View Full Version : Make Sure You Are At Toast 03!

PIZAZZ
03-30-2003, 11:36 AM
I have heard through the grapevine that there is going to be some really juicy tidbits of info given out there!

So who is going???

tmon
03-30-2003, 02:58 PM
I don't get to NAB until Weds. I am very dissappointed that I will be missing the party and hope it goes well, and look forward to reading recaps and seeing pictures.

ted
03-30-2003, 03:46 PM
The plan is to get all the NewTek employees in the room, then lock the doors and start the interrogations!

Actually the plan is more to "celebrate" the great features of T3, since most of the features will have been revealed already.

Paul Laura will be giving an overview of the new features.

Don't forget to tell people, they don't have to be a Toaster user to attend.

I'd more then welcome owners and users of any Video System to come and see what is the most amazing feature of our NewTek products. IT'S THE FAMILY OF USERS THAT ARE INCLUDED IN EVERY NEWTEK BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, or for the first time for those who missed last year.

Peter Palesh
03-31-2003, 08:26 AM
Oh Man... I would really really... no wait REALLY like to be there. But as it goes, no fundage, no fun.
Anyone wanna sponsor a Canadian who's down on his luck??

:D :D :D

Just kidding.... I'll be dreaming.

(big sigh)

Dan Hong
04-01-2003, 07:58 AM
Hey Kids,
It's like the last day of school here at the office. Most everything we own is boxed up and ready to go to Vegas. We are doing another trade show before NAB, but we're mostly looking forward to Toast '03.
We'll also be one of the dealers showing at the NewTek booth. Please come by and say hello. While you're walking around NAB on Monday, let it be known that you're a Toastie and invite people to Toast '03. Ted's right, one of the adding benefits of being a Toaster owner is this community.
After having played with our beta T[3] for a few days, you're going to want everyone to see this baby!

See Ya in Vegas!

RomainR
04-01-2003, 08:10 AM
Don't forget to have a momment of silence for the Toasties that couldn't make it to Toast 03.

But most of all have a blast.

Dan Barnett
04-03-2003, 03:02 AM
Yes, remeber us! I hope to check in through the web but I am very sad to not be able to be at Toast '03. I tried to arrange it into my schedule for the week even trying to make an alternate trip from my other location just for a day but this will not work.