PDA

View Full Version : Keytrak plugin

flyeredits
07-21-2004, 07:32 AM
Hey,
I was wondering if the keytrak plugin has been integrated into LW8? I am trying to load a tutorial (the one called "Motion Designer: How to Make Realistic Clothes") and LW looks for a master handler plugin called keytrak. A search of flay comes up with nothing, a search of this site and it only shows up in the body of a profile for Lukasz Pazera and a interview from Newtek Europe.

Thanks,
Rob

anieves
07-21-2004, 07:59 AM
keytrak is no longer being developed for LW since the developer is at Lux now, however, LW8 does have a dopesheet and a timeline dopetrack which I use all the time now:)

flyeredits
07-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Ahh... ok I didn't know what it did. Thanks

Ogun
08-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi Animators

Just wondering if anyone has Keytrak to sell?

I have been trying to get my hands on this old Lightwave Plugin for a while but their Websites down and I can't get it for love or money.

Thanks in advance.

Ogun

ericsmith
08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
I'd be willing to sell my copy, but I don't think there's any way to transfer the licence.

If you like keytrak, wait till you see what we're cooking up.

Eric

Ogun
08-07-2005, 03:57 AM
Hi ericsmith

****! No way to transfer licenses. Of I would like a copy of Keytrak. What's being cooked up? Regarding Keytrak, I mean. So I suppose the search for the purchase of Keytrak continues. Thanks

Ogun

Kvaalen
08-07-2005, 05:39 AM
What's being cooked up? Regarding Keytrak, I mean. As mentionned above: the author is now with Luxology. He is no longer developping his LightWave plugins and, as far as I know, he isn't selling them any more either. The LW dope track/sheet are, in my opinion, good replacements if you don't have it.

Also, for whoever was searching for what Keytrack is: google is your frined. :)