PDA

View Full Version : Take Your Dady Wheel Out

mav3rick
07-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Ppl another new HOT GAME is on the way to stores... it is called
Richard Burns Rally and it is the best RALLY game ever made.....
Not to mention GFX is OUTSTANDING but THE BIGGEST part of game is THE BEST simulation model ever made.... Once you drive it you become adicted to it... and watchin REPLAY is almost like lookin real stuff on TV... so if you are REAL RALLY game fan grab out your wheels and fire up engine it is worth!!!

now for the end, one of ARTISTS is our great LW USER and my personal friend Fredrik Alfredsson that involved himself THAT MUCH into game that we listened him for past 2 years how much sleepless nights he spend in front of monitor makin great models and tracks and testing car physic to make it ultimate for us all!!!
THANK YOU FOZZ , WE OWN U!!!!!!

buy this freakin cool game it is worth!!!!
http://www.richardburnsrally.com

hrgiger
07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
The graphics do look really nice.

However, I have to question whether a driving game can really be the best game ever.

Now, if I could steal the car, hit a few pedestrians, have a little one on one time with Milla Jovovich in the back seat and then run into a convenience store and committ an armed robbery with pantyhose on my head, then I would concede that it was the best game ever...

Chris S. (Fez)
07-16-2004, 03:23 PM
lol! Agreed HR.

mav3rick
07-16-2004, 04:23 PM
hehe i agree with that one:) but u know if some of people are RACE SIM fans and love rally games this is MUST HAVE .... and most of all it was made with lw too!!! it has lw touch :)
and believe me RACING feeling is VERRY INSANE REAL... be sure to buy WHEEEEL for this game since it will use it with smile on the face..... i think LOGITEC AS one of SPONSORS for this game guarantee great DRIVING experience on computers!

HowardM
07-16-2004, 04:25 PM
I love racing Sims! This one looks great! :D

lol HR! didnt you hear thats GTA5? :p

Barred
07-16-2004, 05:00 PM
I have hijacked my daughters XBox with RBR and the PC version is on order as it is not due untill September.

If you are expecting a CMR type of experience FORGET IT, RBR is deffinatly more a Sim than an arcade style game, and I am loving it.

I did not know LW was the modeling tool used for this, it is good to see another top piece of entertainment made with LW.

Roll on the PC version.

hrgiger
07-16-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by HowardM

lol HR! didnt you hear thats GTA5? :p

God, I hope so. I'd rather it was GTA4. I have much higher expectations for what I should be able to do in GTA5.