PDA

View Full Version : simple (in english...)

soz
07-11-2004, 08:36 PM
I try in english ................. go

I have 2 differents animations of a same caracter in 2 lws(1: caracter walk; 2 : caracter run) and i want to set this animations in a same lws (caracter walk and after, he run) .

Can you help me ?

riki
07-11-2004, 10:11 PM
I think it's just a matter of exporting the Motion Path from one scene and importing it into the other. Something like that.

omeone
07-12-2004, 02:08 AM
File> Load > From Items from Scene.

Browse to Other lws and double-click, You'll beasked if you want to load Lights From Scene aswell

But it sounds like you need to make the SAME charachter start walking and break into a run... You'll need to use Motion Mixer for this, and you'll need to read its manual first :)

Weetos
07-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Cool, un nouveau francais sur le forum ;)

la méthode proposée par omeone est la bonne : il te faut utiliser motion mixer, car en 'mergeant' les deux scenes, la transistion entre les deux phases du mouvement ne sera pas forcément évidente à gérer. Je te conseille de te former à utiliser motion mixer avec plusieurs tutoriaux avant de commencer car c'est un peu compliqué à utiliser la première fois... Bonne chance !

Ci-dessous la même chose, mais en anglais - c'est avant tout un forum anglophone, il faut que tout le monde y trouve son compte :)

Omeone is right, motion mixer is what you need. If you just put the two scenes together, the transition between the two movements might be hard to manage. Motion Mixer isn't that easy at the first glance, so it might be helpful if you read your manual first and try some tuts before attempting to use it for this scene.

Cheers,

Weetos