PDA

View Full Version : Skytracer2??????

Joker II
07-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Another problem

I'm reading about Skytracer2 and wanted to open it in Layout, now, I'm sure it's plugged in because when you open the 'Edit plugins', under Enviroments it's located !

The only thing is, I can't seem to open it, meaning I can't find where it is located besides in the 'Edit plugins' list

Can anyone help me out with this

Thanks,
Joker ;)

Signal to Noise
07-10-2004, 11:31 AM
I don't have my LW in front me right now (I'm at work :( ) but off the top of my head...

You are just seeing the Plug-in listing of ST2 now correct?

In order to actually work with the interface of ST2 you'll need to load it within Backdrop Options|Add Environment and add Skytracer 2 from the drop down menu. Then double-click the Skytracer2 listing that appears and, voila!, you're in SkyTracer!

Have fun playing God!
:)

P.S. I don't think the Help documentation covers SkyTracer 2 very well but I think the downloadable pdf manual does. I'll have to check but you may want to check yourself.

Joker II
07-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the help Signal to Noise,

It's apparantly in the: 'Windows/Backdrop Options and then add Enviroment/Skytracer2'

Ethangar at lwg3d pointed this out to me :D

Thanks again,
Joker ;)

About the PDF manual, man, I checked it out several times, I'll give you an example:

P. 1555 (1503 of 1510): 'Color Picker Selection. See Color Selection'

That's written in the Index, without a page, looked for the Color Selection :rolleyes: It's not mentioned in the INdex anywhere else :o

Must say, I started with the LW7 manual, and comparing them both, the PDF LW8 manual is much better ;)