PDA

View Full Version : Ordering the LW8 manual

Silkrooster
07-06-2004, 10:24 PM
To anybody who has already ordered the manual,
Where on Newtek's website did you find the place to order the manual. I must be over looking it somehow. :confused:

Silkrooster

Signal to Noise
07-06-2004, 10:33 PM
It's kind of misleading how the order page is set up now. If you click on the "Buy Now" link for LW you're brought to a page that looks empty and really only mentions ordering from an Authorized Reseller or buying the Mac version. However, if you click on the LW image in the upper left corner you're taken to the actual order page.

Click this easy link to take you there. (http://www.newtek.com/buynow/swproducts.html)

The manual order info is near the bottom of the page.

Note: If you are a non-US customer then you need to contact Customer Service to place an order.

inquisitive
07-06-2004, 11:01 PM
is the manual rather large? ie larger than the one for LW7?

Signal to Noise
07-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Yup. 1500+ pages all in a 3 ring binder. I haven't received mine yet but others who have say it's massive and more than what they were expecting.

Silkrooster
07-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Cool, Thanks a lot.:D

Chuck
07-07-2004, 04:15 PM
In removing the recently expired specials, our LightWave "Buy Now" landing page did indeed end up looking a bit confusing. Our apologies for that, and we've done some clean-up today so it should be relatively clear and easy how to move from the specials listing page to the order page.

erich
07-07-2004, 09:35 PM
ignore this