PDA

View Full Version : Rayserver.com down?

robk
07-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Rayserver.com seems to be down. Does anyone know what has happened to it. I was just about to check out requirements for some boxes to do renderings with Amleto and it looks like their intenet provider has shut down their site.

MNorth
07-08-2004, 05:44 PM
I'd like to know, too, since I've been having some serious problems establishing a client on the same machine that runs the server. I'd check the discussion group, but I can't remember how to find it, having always used the link on the now inaccessible web site.

GCL
07-08-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by MNorth
I'd like to know, too, since I've been having some serious problems establishing a client on the same machine that runs the server. I'd check the discussion group, but I can't remember how to find it, having always used the link on the now inaccessible web site.

Tried their web site and appears to be OK, here's the link I used:

http://www.dark-light.org.uk/forum/

Hope it gets you there...

MNorth
07-08-2004, 10:09 PM
GCL:

Thanks for the pointer. The discussion group is still there and active and there doesn't seem to be any indication of trouble. Wonder what's up with the rayserver.com site?

MNorth

garg
07-09-2004, 12:54 AM
Sorry guy about that, but our webhosting has been offered so far by our sponsor and now it seams the domain name is not anymore valid. I tried to contact the responsable person without luck so far.

If you need help, contact me directly:

[email protected]

I will do my best to help you.

Anyhow be assured that we didn't stop the business !

Alain Bertrand