PDA

View Full Version : Finnished Farmer??

Salv8or
07-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Hi there guys.

Im done with the farmer scene from the thread in wip.

As I sad in the wip section its a private thing made for the contest at 10 secondclub, but for some reason the admins there dont like me ?!?!
THe aplication form didnt work whene i was to send it there, so I mailed this link instead, but I guess thats not an aproved way to enter the contest.. Abit sad, considering the time involved in making it happen..

Nag, nag nag.. no more of that.

Heres a link to the 10 second long anim.
http://medlem.spray.se/salv8or/10second/June/

Would be fun to get some coments.
(newer mind the fingers, had no time to animate them, sent the contribution with one hour left to closedown)

Wave away.

a teser thumb from it:

Salv8or
07-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Forgot to attach the thumb.. =)
Sorry...

adrian
07-03-2004, 11:25 AM
Nice. One thing that is immediately obvious however is that his finger pokes through his pocket at one point, and when he puts his hand in the pocket the fabric doesn't appear to move.

Adrian.

Capel
07-09-2004, 08:57 PM
why doesn't his mouth move? Do you just not know how to do that, or were you going for a style? Either way, i'd sync it up... Then again, the voice doesn't fit the character at all. Good model, though. maybe get a better audio clip to work with...

veljko
07-10-2004, 05:10 AM
I really dont see what adrian and capel are tlaking about- Ive watched the clip and found it to be excellent- I did not notice the finger and found the voice and the lip sinc to be rather good- not great but good enought to complete a cool piece of work-
I like it-

looking forward to see more of your work on the forums-

:)

retinajoy
07-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Good effort. It's a shame you couldn't get it into the contest. Looks fine to me. The finger does poke thru the pocket briefly, but you did say you didn't have time to animate the fingers; so it may be worth your while correcting that part. Lip sync with the mouth movement looked fine.

I'm thinking of entering the 10 sec contest myself. Maybe see you there.

:)