PDA

View Full Version : Problems!

Brian Peterson
03-28-2003, 10:17 AM
I've been having several problems in TED for at least the last couple of builds.

1 and the oldest problem: for one reason or another I'll have a gap between clips open up in the time line, creating the black cruton in the storyboard ndicating no clips present. Well, I'll go a click on the null cruton, delete it an return to the timeline. Not always, but fairly and irritatingly consistantly after the cruton deletion when I look in the timeline the clips that have now been moved to the left, haven't just been abutted to the earlier clips, they have been mixed with other clips, stacked on top of others and the whole timeline has been completely destroyed! Sorting out the mess is always impossible and I've usually have to result to undoing the deletion and by hand move the clips where I want them to be.

2 For the last two builds I have been unable to drop a saved project on an existing timeline and have it play. In fact Ted indicates that there is noting in the project which to play! In order to merge two projects into one, I have to open up a second TED and copy and paste the two projects together.

Any solutions for these problems?

Rich Deustachio
03-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Are you doing this with ripple on or off?

Brian Peterson
03-28-2003, 12:59 PM
It is with ripple off.