PDA

View Full Version : Null_IT

badllarma
06-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi I've been looking for a plugin that will create Nulls (in layout)from the points selected on an object (in modeler) after a search of flay this will seem to do the job "Null_It" it's by solidillusions.com but there site is no longer going anyone have this plugin or can suggest another that will do the same?

siproductions
06-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Use Powergons. They should work nicely for this. :)

badllarma
06-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Cheers for then info I'll give them ago :)

siproductions
06-30-2004, 09:46 PM
No problem. It should do it. If you want the nulls exactly on the points then kill the polys and make the points one point polys and apply the powergons to that. Let me know how it goes. :)

badllarma
07-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Hi the actual creating the 1 point polys worked a treat thanks a alot :) the only problem I had then is lightwave will not allow multi selection replace objects E.G shift click the nulls I want to replace if you click replace object it only replaces the first selected. Or even multi selecting via the scene editor old and new does not work either

Then I down loaded the Replace objects plugin from www.tmproductions.com which seem to do the job except the replacement object must by only on one layer also seem to have problems with objects with transparency maps(althought this could be to do with having to have the object all on 1 layer not to sure as yet) :rolleyes: slowly getting there though.
cheers for your help
andy