PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Gallery

Andyjaggy
06-28-2004, 11:36 AM
I was on Newtek's homepage and saw that there were 26 new images in the gallery, so I went and looked at them. However I was very unimpressed with them, frankly I have seen far better and more impressive work here in forum gallery. Wouldn't Newtek want to post the best work in there gallery to show to people what kind of awesome stuff can be done with LW? Half the images are way old and the newer ones just don't seem to be that great to me. Anyway just wondering if anyone else has thought the same thing or if it is just me.

Andrew Sweet
06-29-2004, 01:31 AM
So you don't like mine then, and I thought it was a nice complex scene with good textures and lighting, anyway

Cheers

Andy

P.S. I'd say all the work in there looks great!!!, try getting your work into http://www.raph.com :-)

Andyjaggy
06-29-2004, 07:07 AM
I didn't say I could do any better, nor that none of it was good. Guess what I thought I was trying to say is that I see alot of really awesome work here in the forum gallery that is just as good if not better and was wondering why it doesn't end up in the gallery. Sorry if I offended anyone.

lesterfoster
07-03-2004, 11:08 AM
respect is unconditional. No room for disrespect from me:mad: