PDA

View Full Version : bugs list of LW[8]???

shermanlu
06-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Is there a bugs list for LW[8]???or we just start one here!!!

Signal to Noise
06-26-2004, 01:26 PM
There's probably a couple floating around and I wish NewTek would create a sticky of a single list we could add to.

Anyway, your best bet is to browse the General Support forum and perhaps add your two cents to this list (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24045) .

lwaddict
06-28-2004, 11:52 AM
No way is making a sticky list for the end users a good idea...uh uh.

There's a thread full of people who can't even work the bend tool...we don't need engineers running around debugging bugs that aren't there.

But releasing what they DO know isn't working properly would be alright...I'd still rather have them working on fixing em, which is what I'm sure they're up to right now.

riki
06-28-2004, 06:05 PM
A new sticky LW8 bug thread would be a great idea. Bugs can be reported, then confirmed or dismissed by other Users and all kept in the one place for future reference.

Jockomo
06-28-2004, 07:18 PM
I have asked for this a number of times. They simply will not do it, nor will they comment on why. The NewTek spin machine probably feels it is bad publicity.

riki
06-28-2004, 07:26 PM
The Mac forum has a sticky LW7 Bug Thread for sometime now. Just as a matter of good house-keeping, I'd like to see it replaced with a fresh new thread specifically dedicated to LW8.

Of course it would be good to have something like this for PC users as well. But I'm thinking that it's probably just a matter of a User initiating the thread and then Chuck making it stick.

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6175

Jockomo
06-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Well I stand corrected. I do however remember that thread, it was not always stickied, which I remember finding strange that chuck would sort of endorse the thread, and not sticky it.

Glad to see it has been done, I hope they will do the same with 8 for the pc forum, mac forum, and general forum.

riki
06-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Actually full credit to chuck becuase he transferred my original lenghty bug list (from LW6 I think from memory) across from the old LW forums and the current sticky was inspired from that.