PDA

View Full Version : ¿How can I animate the growing of a flower in a tree?

AngelDream
06-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone, I would be very grateful if you could help me to achieve the growing of flowers in the branches of a tree, since I'm needing this in order to fullfil a project for a tv ad for my father. Thanks in advance. Oh, I've already modelled the tree, and doing it with the flowers shouldn't be that much, so, what I need is the animation to make 'em grow, thanks!!
This is my scene so far

http://hal.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~re3/ilustracion/arbol.jpg

Mylenium
06-26-2004, 03:58 AM
Why don't you just a simple morph chain (MTSE)?. You create the chain once and then all you need to do is clone the base object and place the copies on your tree. It will automatically inherit all the original morph setup. You could then always vary the timing by manipulating the envelopes for the different base object copies.

Mylenium

AngelDream
06-26-2004, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the answer Mylenium, it would be too much if I ask you lil' more help on this? I know nothing about the MTSE, or... I'll check in the manual as soon as I get home, thanks a lot!

HowardM
06-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Mylenium
Why don't you just a simple morph chain (MTSE)?. You create the chain once and then all you need to do is clone the base object and place the copies on your tree. It will automatically inherit all the original morph setup. You could then always vary the timing by manipulating the envelopes for the different base object copies.

Mylenium

One by one?!
ACK!
:D

Could he at least tweak the timing in spreadsheet, selecting multiples at once?!

Hervé
06-28-2004, 12:51 AM
sorry to jump in, but your best bet here is no lw but X_frog....:D ;)