PDA

View Full Version : Mac Saslite crashing on PC!!!!

HowardM
03-27-2003, 05:04 PM
:(
Im sorry but this is really pissing me off!
I am trying to load a scene onto a PC, made on a MAC that uses Saslite and every freaking time it causes an error ("Error on Load! Couldnt load a line of data! E Line 31:") and the scene doesnt load!
..of course a scene made on the PC and loaded on a MAC is fine....

WHAT THE FU** is going on!?

Crap like this is really annoying NT! Fix this crap!
:(

aloysius1001
03-27-2003, 08:57 PM
Maybe an extension problem? I've heard of OSX adding invisible extensions b4. I've had problems w/Mac LW files not wanting to open on a PC(Piece of Crap, sorry, couldn't resist), I'm not so sure NT are the people you should be bitching at. I'm more inclined to wave my private parts in the general of a certain little company in Redmond, Wa.

aloysius1001
03-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Oh, btw Howard, is this your MD/Sas grass scene? If it is I was wondering why you had not updated yet. Let me know if the fix I suggested works.

HowardM
03-27-2003, 10:29 PM
no, not an extension problem, i can find the scene fine and load it fine, once it loads the first object it gets the error...so i ripped out Saslite with a text editor and the scene continues to load but then gets another error ...something like "Scene isnt right" and then stops loading, but has the first object loaded....

and this isnt the MD scene, just a normal fur scene (no hair guides)