PDA

View Full Version : Scene editor and screamernet

bbowman
06-18-2004, 09:57 AM
It looks like screamernet doesn't like the new scene editor. I had to open the scene file in wordpad and clear out all references to the scene editor plugin before i could get a scene to render. Bummer.

digimassa
06-21-2004, 01:08 PM
:cool:

LOL

Sorry but thats too funny, in 7.5 it was the spreadsheet manager freezing scenes in LWSN, NT "fixed" it by integrating spreadsheet manager into scene editor and now ...^^

bbowman
06-21-2004, 01:27 PM
What I do not understand is how the bug crept up anyway? Isn't Screamernet basically Layout stripped of the GUI? So if I can render this scene in Layout, shouldn't screamernet render it? IT is very frustrating.

06-22-2004, 04:40 AM
Panicked me for a minute, but as far as I can see, as long as you use the .lwsn that comes with 8, the node merely reports it as a plugin it can't load and carries on rendering, no worries.
(I'm usin' good ole' Lightnet to run my renders though)

artstorm
07-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Have the same experience as Adrian.

Use the lw8 lwsn, it just reports which plugins it can't load and continues. Have rendered well over 100 scenes since I got my LW8, and get those messages in almost every scene. But it continues and renders well anyway. :)

I'm using TequilaScream render controller by the way, but that shouldn't make any diffrence I suppose.

uncon
07-01-2004, 03:32 PM
It works for me too, just with a little hicup... So what is LWSN anyway, cause I had this problem with it not recognizing image sequences properly (I just made another post). Is it not LW8 with no gui??