PDA

View Full Version : How is Business for you all?

videoguy
06-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Is it just me or is the economy picking back up? Our business is growing immensely! I think we have 21 active projects at the moment plus shoots almost every weekend! The crazy thing is that we haven't been doing anythign different then before. we do abosolutely no advertising except for the yellow pages. I think what helps us a great deal is word of mouth, Our customer service is unmatched. Is anyone else here experiencing the same upturn in business?

P.S Thanks George W. Bush

Lightwolf
06-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by videoguy
Is it just me or is the economy picking back up?
Same here, and that's with a social-democratic/green government ;)

Cheers,
Mike

ted
06-15-2004, 10:39 AM
Well, we just lost our biggest client due to an out of town Agency taking the client. Ouch!
But, we have quickly recovered and are already having trouble scheduling new and existing clients in.

I definitely feel the economy has turned and business is good.

By the way Videoguy...Customer service IS the key to success. There are several good shooters and editors, but my customers constantly comment on how we take care of them. Last week a client had to go elsewhere due to scheduling issues. They took the time at the end of their day to call me and say how much they missed us that day.
It's much easier to keep a client then find one.

videoguy
06-15-2004, 12:32 PM
I agree 110% Ted. Customer service is our #1 priority we do small things for our customers for free all the time it makes them realize how important they are to us. Our clients kepp coming back even though we are the higest priced. You can have the best quality equiptment produce great video but if your customer service sucks then you wont be in business long.