PDA

View Full Version : BOOLDOZER under construction

dilaima
06-14-2004, 03:06 PM
ello all, a new boolean operation tool is under construction now, within the next days, i'll show some images that explain the project clearly, it'll b a tool that can operate all kind of boolean , within the same panel, including different type of selection and operation (-B or B-A), next improvment and upgrades will support many useful and waited features, version 0.9 can b ready within a few days.
About me, i'm an architect, interrested with boolean operation for solids and shapes, and want a clean boolean opeartion that support a lot of features.
Now the point if u now lscripting and interrested to help this project come true, plz contact me on : [email protected] or leave me a P.M., i really need help from pro now to complete going with this tool, any suggestion or help will b greatfully welcomed.

dilaima
06-15-2004, 03:07 PM
what, no one interrested , all the time i know that this forum is the best, and i know that there is a lscript pro here too, all i ask is a little help, i hope i can have ur help, thank u in advance.

Jockomo
06-15-2004, 03:16 PM
I don't know lscript well enough to help you with it, but I do want to offer a word of encouragement. I would love to see a better boolean tool available. Particularly one that might work with subpatches.

bloontz
06-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Yes, a worthy cause indeed. Unfortunately I don't know lscript either.

hrgiger
06-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Jockomo
Particularly one that might work with subpatches.

How would that work?

toby
06-15-2004, 05:15 PM
This sounds great, something that LW has never done well. Have you posted on the Lscript forum for help?

papou
06-15-2004, 08:56 PM
great news! can't wait to see more!
cheers

badllarma
06-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Sounds really good but like the others I've no lscipt knowledge at all but I'm a big boolean user so would be really intrested to see this one :)

dilaima
06-17-2004, 06:38 PM
this is the schematic image that can say everything, once again if u feel that u can help, plz contact me, need ur help to complete this, thank u all in advance.

toby
06-17-2004, 06:44 PM
somebody help this guy!

Hey what about asking Richard Brak or Ken Woodruf -