PDA

View Full Version : CG or Aura intagration with XML Database

Faraz
06-14-2004, 12:57 PM
Someone on this forum once said that they had intarated Aura and an XML database... Is this true??? I need to contact you. Please send me and email at [email protected]

PIZAZZ
06-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Faraz,

Let me know what you find out also.

Check with Madoka here on the boards and see if he can help you. He is Spanish so you have a little language barrier to overcome. But you probably speak 12 languages by now anyway....

I was contacted by another 3rd party developer that was integrating some software databases. I will look that up and get back with you.

later

PIZAZZ
06-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Here is a link to a scheduling software that integrates with VT3.

http://www.bcc.se/BMS_TimeLine_TV.htm

This is the other developer that I know of using databases with VT3.

Let me know what you find out. VJLive still needs a good database engine to find clips and such.

Faraz
06-14-2004, 10:30 PM
That is some really cool stuff....

But what I'm reallly looking for is the Character Generator be intergrated with some sort of database. No one could do this, but someone could intergrate it with Aura and make Aura the primary CG...

So where is that someone?

Thanks Jeff for all the help, VJ stuff looks cool...

kirkmorger
06-15-2004, 12:41 AM

Paul Lara
06-15-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Faraz
...what I'm reallly looking for is the Character Generator be intergrated with some sort of database.

Faraz,
I've been in touch with a user who connected CG to a database, so their television auction would automatically update the current bid prices. I'll forward you the e-mail address of the programmer.

Paul