PDA

View Full Version : Sweet-Simple-Crisp...

glassefx
06-11-2004, 02:17 PM
I was cleaning the HD at work today and discovered an old file I thought was erased forever. I did this back in '98 with 5.5.

It is my brothers baseball team logo, I gave me a rough pic and I turned it into this... For some stupid reason I dit this.

Modeled it in LW, did an illustrator path export into Rhino to have (lol) uber-control of the splines. exported somehow eps to autocad to do something? I think "normailize" the splines control points... (they were way too high) and then back into lw for render. no-biggie, I just wanted to show because its old and nostagilic for me and I think its super crisp.. I used 17x AA. the un-compressed version at 1280x1024 looks tits.

peace

glassefx
06-11-2004, 02:18 PM
WOW! I am lame...

Zarathustra
06-11-2004, 03:58 PM
the un-compressed version at 1280x1024 looks tits.

The more I read your posts the more I think there's a whole different language down there in TN...and I like it:D

That's quite a convoluted trip you took, but it looks decent..er, uh "tits".

glassefx
06-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Thanx Zar!

Its not like I expected anypne to post anything... Just something I thought I'd share... Brings back lots of memories. Which are a strange thing considering da'coma and all that. :)

I think its just me that has the weird language. When I visited a bud @ studio area51, I had him laughing when I jumped off the plane. It's strange because 50% of the crap I "make-up" I hear on tv a few months later on. Like I heard Cartman the other night say "That's Tits Man!"

It is actually an old CA. surfer term I think. Things come back around.

Then you have Wiggy, which I swear I made up.

Like this board, sometimes people on here are way too wiggy!
LOL!

Its cool down here, I live like in the worlds oldest fault line I think.

In between the Smokey Mountains and the Cumberland Plateau so its like living in a terararium sometimes with all the humidity.

I think I have moss growing on my back as I type this...

If you like greenery then this is the place to be besides say Washington state or the Jungles of Peru.

We have OakRidge down the road too, where they make nuke stuff. One bright side of that though... I've heard we have the most theoretical bandwidth here though, because the internet is basically the old Arpanet which is Govy...

Gotta get back to work dude...

peace

etobiason
06-14-2004, 01:38 PM
I wrote a screenplay several years ago where one character goes "That's the tits, man!" I thought I made it up.

It was supposed to be a progression something like this...

1. That's the best.
2. That's the breast. (Something I've heard around.)
3. That's the tits. (Not directly linked to "best", but the connection is there through the synonym....)

glassefx
06-14-2004, 02:46 PM
just did a google for "That's Tits"

LOL!

with quotes and all.