PDA

View Full Version : follower question? anyone..anyone..

malikai666
06-08-2004, 12:40 PM
I have a scene where I have a row of circles I want the first circle at the end to go across the screen while rotating. I want the rest of the circles to follow its path and do the same thing but each be delayed a couple frames, then rest next to the circle it is following just like they would be at frame 1 but on the other side of the screen. Ive been trying to use follower for this but it seems to copy the 1st circles path but it doesnt end up next to circle 1. is there a way to do this using follower and not have to use bones.
basically it would be like a train of circles all following the 1st ones path but delayed a bit.

malikai666
06-08-2004, 01:14 PM
okay I figured this out as far as using the follower and the positioning issue, but is this the best way to do it. is follower the best way to have a line of multiple object follow eachother but have a delay between each one. the thing I dont like about this is I have to manually pick each circle layer and calculate there positions in follower to line up next to eachother.