PDA

View Full Version : Seeing in Poly's

Andyjaggy
06-07-2004, 03:52 PM
I had a most disturbing thing happen to me yesterday, at was on the deck and was looking out over the valley, all the trees and mountains and clouds, it was very beutiful. Anyway I then thought to myself, I wonder how many polygons that is............. that was the point where I paused to think about what I had just said and how crazy it was. Time to take a little break from Lightwave I think:) Anyone else have a similar experience?

MrKnight
06-08-2004, 08:58 AM
LOL, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I’m looking at something and wonder what kind of textures were used. You shouldn’t take a break from LW, because thinking this way will make you a better CG artist.
Just don’t start thinking that you can use the undo…. in real life.

Andyjaggy
06-08-2004, 04:20 PM
Ahh, Oft times have I done or said something stupid and immediately reached for the Undo button, Unfortunately the undo button in life is an elaborate code of apologies, long talks and hard work. LW is so much easier:)

Jimzip
06-09-2004, 12:46 AM
Just look at my sig!

Jimzip :D

Skunk
06-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Yea, I look at stuff and often wonder how i could make that and "that wouldn't be that hard to make in lightwave!"

:D Oh well, we're hopeless ;)

SKUNK

digimassa
06-09-2004, 02:13 PM
:cool:
Yupp, and when I look at the clouds I think they have the same unreal and pathetic look as done in SkyTracer^^