PDA

View Full Version : NewTek & Dick Van Dyke

Rich Deustachio
06-02-2004, 10:28 AM
In the May issue of Videography there is an article about Dick Van Dyke. In the article they mention that Dick used NewTeks Lightwave to create an animation for a CBS Reunion Special.

pnelson
06-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Cool article! Thanks for pointing it out!

It's amazing that a legendary actor like Dick Van Dyke does his own effects!! ;->

Another cool NewTek DVD (Dick Van Dyke) link is that the animated menus from the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang DVD were done in Lightwave!!

See Ya,

videoguy
06-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Hey Phillip Nelson:

A couple of users including myself have emailed you or called and left messages on your voicemail with aboslutely no response. What Gives ? I thought you wanted comments and suggestions from users?

Zane Condren

pnelson
06-07-2004, 12:22 AM
Sorry I've been out of pocket lately!!

Things have been pretty crazy. .I got your emails and I'll drop you a line tonight? Who else has been trying to reach me? I just check my backlog of email and I didn't find anyothers excpet yours..

Maybe they get caught by the NewTek Spam filters or something..

Anyway.. Tell them to re-email any suggestions or questions.

Thanks,

MediaSig
06-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey Philip.

I was one who e-mailed you and called. I did the X-box E3 video and you asked me to contact you. I wasn't sure if you got any of my messages.

If you want, please check for my e-mails from gm953 AT aol DOT com.

Thanks,
Greg

Bobt
06-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Geez Phillip ya need need another email account you
dont post with. That way when you check it its clean.
If you post on fourms such as VTNT :( which is Yahoo
based HOWDY junk mail.

Bob

pnelson
06-21-2004, 06:59 PM
I must admit that I get my fair share of spam!! Lets hear it for SPAM filters!! YIPPIE..

See Ya,