PDA

View Full Version : LightWave 3D software bundle FOR SALE

xeno3d
06-01-2004, 08:50 PM
I am selling the entire bundle listed below for $2500 or b/o plus shipping. If interested reply to [email protected] or [email protected] or go here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3681021544 Serious Inquiries only please!

Kevin

LightWave 3D bundle
-------------------

- Two licenses of LightWave 3D

1st license - LightWave 3D 5.5 DEC/Alpha (boxed with manuals, never registered, upgradeable to 8 Intel)

2nd license - LightWave 3D 8 Intel (LightWave 6.0 boxed with manuals, Lightwave 7.0 boxed with manuals, LightWave 8.0 DVD case with electronic manual)

- Third-Party commercial plug-ins

- pmG

project messiah 1.5 (upgradeable to messiah animate / studio)

- Worley Labs

Disgust
Polk
Sasquatch
G2
FPrime

- Dynamic Realities

Impact 2
Napalm
NatureFX 2
Pyro

- Evasion 3D

Shadow Designer
Shadow Designer 2
XDof
XDof 2
Hypersmooth

- OGO

Hikari

- Pictrix

OES

- Shekinah Studios

Light Diffusion

- Spatial Design

KeyTrak

- Eki

PlugPak 2.1

- M2E Studios

Bandslice

- Digital Weapon

Notros Shape Pack

- IFW

IFW2 5.0 Shaders

- Third-Party instructor led training

Larry Shultz (SplineGod) Intro to LightWave course (3CDs)

Larry Shultz Character animation course (5CDs)

xeno3d
06-02-2004, 07:34 AM
The bundle thats for sale has been updated to include pmG project messiah 1.5 which is fully transferrable and upgradeable to the latest pmG product.

xeno3d
06-05-2004, 08:31 AM
A Little update on things...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3681608612

jr_sunshine
06-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Are you giving up on Lightwave? I have seen quite a few "For Sale" signs up. Lots of disappointed users over at CGTalk. I hope NewTEk is paying attention.

xeno3d
06-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Well...

After receiving several offers, none of which were anything close to price tag what I was asking, I have decided that it is just to valuable to me to just thorw away for a cheap cheap price and a huge loss, so I am going to keep all of it. The bundle is no longer for sale. I may not have as much free time as i'd like with it but the idea of not being able to use it all even in the little spare time I will have is to hard to swallow. I just hope you guys haven't written me off completely yet. :)