PDA

View Full Version : For Sale, Lightwave 8 + Extra

MHendry
05-27-2004, 10:07 PM
I am selling my copy of Lightwave. Was 7.5 Ed Ver. Upgraded to 8 Commercial Ver.
Also included are UV Edit Pro, Ablans Inside Lightwave 7, Albees LW 7 3D Character Animation Book and Lightwave 6.5/7 Applied.

Asking $650 USD, buyer pays shipping

Contact Me: [email protected]

art
05-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Nice deal, too bad I bought mine not that long ago...

MHendry
05-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Yah, I bought the Ed. Version of Lightwave 7/7.5 then upgraded to 8 commercial so I got into Lightwave rather inexpensively. I just want to sell it for an insanely reasonable price to someone who can put it to good use as I unfortunately just do not have the time to use Lightwave any more.:mad:

Cheers

Intuition
05-30-2004, 12:14 AM
If you still have it around July 10th send me a PM and I'll buy it.

I will need another workstation in July.

Feel free to sell it if an offer comes before this time but if you still havent by July 10th I will probably buy it from you.

Brett H.
05-30-2004, 06:14 PM
That's an excellent price, I doubt it will last until July.

Brett

MHendry
06-01-2004, 08:44 PM
I have lowered the price to $550 usd. In case anyone is interested:)

coremi
06-02-2004, 12:34 AM
i'm interested to buy it from u, alrerady send you an email. How can i be sure of this ?
Can i use this to make animations and sell the animation after that, it's like a full licence ?
How does the licence transfer to me, do i get some papers from NEWTEK to attest this ?
i don't want to be mean with this questions but i'm from East-Europe and even 550 USD is huge amount of money here, and i don't want to lose them !
thanx a lot

pff
06-02-2004, 02:14 AM
hey!

iŽll buy! immediately! got cash! will try email you!

or email me: [email protected]

expect to be able to transfer the license and would like to be sure i donŽt get screwe* but we can work it out through email somehow right?

/patrik

pff
06-04-2004, 03:45 AM
hey again, sadly i have to withdraw my offer to buy your package, discovered the VAT and fees needed to be added to the order (since i am a member of the european community and you are not) is insane! might as well buy a new package here.

or have to try get a used package from europe i suppose

posting here just so everyone see your gear is still up for sale
(of course i have emailed you as well)

sorry again
/patrik

sketchyjay
06-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Pff what is this VAT thing? I am in the US and thought it was some kind of tax. They even affect personal transactions?

I'll talk to some of the guys here at work. They might be interested.

coremi
06-04-2004, 12:35 PM
VAT is a tax, in romania is 19%. U put that tax over the price of the product, plus other taxes for importing the software from US to EU, pretty expensive...

liquidik
06-05-2004, 01:25 AM
@ PFF

Please write again to my mail address ([email protected]), cause I cannot answer. Your excite account seems to refuse my email

Liquid

mattclary
06-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by sketchyjay
Pff what is this VAT thing? I am in the US and thought it was some kind of tax. They even affect personal transactions?

I'll talk to some of the guys here at work. They might be interested.

You realize you are supposed to pay tax on pretty much ANY purchase you make in most states? It's the buyers responsibility to pay the tsxes, there's just no way to enforce most of them.

The poor guys in Europe get totally dicked to pay for their "free" healthcare and such.