PDA

View Full Version : didt know where to post this here it goes!

Martok
05-22-2004, 08:07 PM
this is my love for Lightwave 8 ^_^

see the picture

Signal to Noise
05-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Uhh...yeah....

Now if I were on LSD then this image would be trippy. However, I am not, and it's giving me a headache.:rolleyes:

The sentiment is nice, tho'.

prospector
05-22-2004, 10:34 PM
I got vertigo and fell out of my chair:D

Aegis
05-23-2004, 06:55 AM
KABOOOM!! :D

Joker II
05-23-2004, 10:25 AM
I'm getting a nuclear headache over here :D

Though, the tought was nice about LW8 ;)

toby
05-23-2004, 04:35 PM
nice one, Edward! Not even sure how you made it -

Martok
05-25-2004, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by toby
nice one, Edward! Not even sure how you made it -

i wish i had time to make it in the HV, but i used photoshop for that its much faster :\, though it would be nice to make this fire move with the HV it will stone ur head for sure :D

reverie
05-25-2004, 11:08 AM
I see dead people in the middle. There's Granny and Papa, and Aunt Sis and Uncle Buster -- and there's the uncle that used to drink Sterno and vanilla extract.

Look, they're waving! But if they start talking to me, I'm shutting off this computer. :D

Just kiddin'. :D I do like the thought behind the image. What is it about Lightwave that makes its users...cult-ish? ;)

Jan

Martok
05-26-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by reverie
I see dead people in the middle. There's Granny and Papa, and Aunt Sis and Uncle Buster -- and there's the uncle that used to drink Sterno and vanilla extract.

Look, they're waving! But if they start talking to me, I'm shutting off this computer. :D

Just kiddin'. :D I do like the thought behind the image. What is it about Lightwave that makes its users...cult-ish? ;)

Jan

lol for a moment there i though ur a psyco butits cool :D

well i love lightwave every time i open it it feels like i'm sitting in a ferrari car, and there is no limit, only u need to know how to controle it.

reverie
05-26-2004, 09:16 AM
:D

I'm only psycho on certain days. Other days I'm perfectly normal. My bouts of psychosis stem from teaching American teenagers. I am learning to use LW to -- among other things -- enliven my history classes.

I'm with you on LW -- in another thread, someone asked, "Where's the magic anymore?" Well, I feel the magic every time I open Lightwave. ;)

Jan