PDA

View Full Version : presets window is empty

kathiramu
03-24-2003, 11:26 PM
hi,

i am using lightwave7.5b on mac osX. i found that the presets window is empty. Can anyone out there help me to configure the presets.

By the way I can see a folder in lightwave7.5/programs/presets and all the presets are in there. I still cannot see them in the presets window under layout.

Hope i get a solution at this forum.
thanks in advance.
ramu

AnaQuista
03-25-2003, 03:26 AM
did you do an upgrade from LW7 to 7.5? If so make sure you have a full presets folder in both lightwave directories. I dont know if this will help but after my upgrade I had two sets of folders which I have since merged.

kathiramu
03-25-2003, 04:36 AM
Thnks for your prompt reply.

No. I did not upgrade to 7.5b. I have directly installed 7.5b software on Mac OSX.

I don't know if I need to set any preferences for the lightwave files in the library/preferences folder to make the presets appear in the preset window. I have seen the layout preferences file in the text editor and I found path for scenes,object, images,motions but not for presets. I would appreciate if anyone could suggest me any shortcuts for this problem.

Please help me.
ramu

riki
03-25-2003, 05:55 PM
7.5b's been pulled so it's probably best to go back to 7.5. Also I think 7.5b was meant to be installed over 7.5.