PDA

View Full Version : CHUCK...OGL Problem post removed

erich
05-20-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey Chuck. I was just wondering why my post concerning the OGL problem I am having in LW8 was removed?

erich
05-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Here it is again, in case it was removed in error.

Anyone else experiencing this? When I go into single view OGL mode (in Modeler) and cycle through the variuos view options (wireframe, texture, etc) the display randomly disappears! What I mean is that if I am in wireframe mode, my object shows up, but if I go to some other mode, e.g. texture, then my object disapears and all I see is a completly grey screen - the object is gone (hidden)! But, if I then go to weight map mode, it displays properly again. Then if I go to sketch mode, it again disappears and all I see is a completely grey screen!

This appears to be completely random, if I keep cycling through different modes, sometimes I will see my object and other times I don't. My object is very low polys - maybe 12 or so and I am using a video card that has worked very well for me in LW7.5 - NVidia GeForce4 TI 4200, AGP 8X and dual monitors.

Anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug? I have never had this problem before. It started after installing LW8!

Librarian
05-20-2004, 05:26 PM
If you´re searching for a specific thread use the search function. Your thread wasn`t removed.
http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23224 ;)

mattclary
05-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Or click your user profile button and look at "All posts by this user". That's how I found it. ;)

Librarian
05-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by mattclary
Or click your user profile button and look at "All posts by this user". That's how I found it. ;)
Thanks, wasn`t aware of it. Nice function :)

erich
05-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Sorry guys. I actually did a search and it didn't come up. So, I thought it was removed. I guess dong a search on your username is not the best way to do this.

My apologies.