PDA

View Full Version : spazzy mouse

cbreton49
05-20-2004, 11:59 AM
I have LW 7.5. I have just purchased a MAC OS X (classic 9) G5 dual everything. I have transferred all my stuff, however, when I go to Modeler and select an area, for example, 5 points or polygons, then click onto T for move, I go to move them and they spazz and jump. I then have to U undo and the next time I try to move them it's ok. It seems the first attempt, just makes anything selected jump in a weird way. Can anyone out there help me?? What have I done wrong? Is it a preference somewhere?
Thanks, Carol :confused:

cbreton49
05-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Well, in sufing I found the answer, sorry to bother - I changed the preference to tablet rather than mouse, I don't know why it works, maybe someone knows but at any rate, it does work now. Sorry, and thanks!!

Skunk
05-23-2004, 08:50 PM
cool, my friend was having the same problem, where is it?:
Preferences > ???

SKUNK

cbreton49
05-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Ya know I am not in front of my program but cruise the preferences and when you have the choice of mouse or tablet, choose tablet - why I don't know but it works, even if you are using the mouse!! If you can't find it, let me know and I will get to the program at work during the week and find it for you !! enjoy!

Signal to Noise
05-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Modeler- Edit|Display Options|Interface|Input Device
Layout- Edit|General Options|Input Device

cbreton49
05-24-2004, 10:31 AM
Thanks canada, for the help!!