PDA

View Full Version : Promotion package

Joker II
05-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if it's still possible to get the upgrade CD LW8 when you buy that promotion package with Lightwave 7.5, Upgrade CD-rom LW 8 ( when available) DFX+ and DVD (Volumetric & Explosives)

Thanks for the reply's guys, Ive got to hurry, there's only one package left

See ya,
Joker ;)

T-Light
05-19-2004, 03:47 AM
Hello Joker,

I'm guessing if you've seen a place that has one left, then the deal will be honoured. I could be wrong, but I think it was stated at the time time 'Buy while stocks last'.

ps, Haven't seen the offer with DFX+ and a DVD though, about mid last year I saw an offer of 6 instructional DVD's but no DFX+.

I'd look a little deeper into the offer from the retailer and judge for yourself.

Good Luck. :)

Joker II
05-19-2004, 04:03 AM
Hi T-Light,

Thanks for the reply ;)
About those promotions, there advertised on the main page of NewTek.

Also, it's stated on the resellers site that this promo is untill the 30th of June alltough I got an e-mail back for them saying that this depended wether LW8 was out, I find that very strange because on his site it's clearly stated that this type of promo is available untill the mentioned date above and got nothing to do wether LW8 is out or not, only that you get a CD update to LW8:confused:

That's why I wanted to ask you guys about it since you've maybe know something more about it ;)

It's also his last copy, so I can't wait to long know can I ;)

See ya,
Joker ;)