PDA

View Full Version : Archviz finally done___F_prime_sas_Lw8

Hervé
05-19-2004, 01:49 AM
This is a house here .... so many polys... so little time... finally done with that stuff...:cool:

Hervé
05-19-2004, 08:24 AM
another view;)

danilo
05-19-2004, 09:41 AM
Hi,
nice.Isn't "she" too small in comparison with the stairs?
danilo

Hervé
05-20-2004, 12:23 AM
No not too small... each step is low.... but extra large for more comfort...:D

danilo
05-20-2004, 04:12 AM
OK then....if you say so.
danilo

big_bonsai
05-20-2004, 04:18 AM
good job...
nice foliage...did you model all those?

AngelDream
05-20-2004, 07:51 AM
That's outstanding stuff, man!!! The size relation house-woman is ok, that house seems overwhelming!!
My only concern are the edges of the building, they look quite geometric. You should make them a little rounder since no wall has totally square edges. Despite that, good work!!!

riki
05-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Excellent work, love it.

Jure
05-20-2004, 10:04 AM
Hey Hervé, nice work! The first pic seems a bit weird angle, because the house seem to be falling back ;).
How come the shadows came out so blurry? It should've been a bit sharper IMHO.

And man, tell your architect that someone is gonna take a terrible stumble off the stairs if he doesn't put hand rail over there.

Nice work overall!
cheers!

Hervé
05-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Well I know for the stairs, in fact no one knows how is it going to come in final, I had no measurements about it nor any idea... about the falling back, yeah it looks like but those are the numbers Image modeler gave me.... so dunno... it was super really hard to place coz I had nothing to attach the house to... the background picture is an empty field...

... bout the trees... the rose one is from a free sample that comes with x-frog, I did the rest..

.... i tried rounder, but no way on this geometry, so....

the shadows are from an area light...;)

Thanks for your nice comments...

BTW, I did this almost for free, just a nice meal.... so I'll stop here...:D