PDA

View Full Version : NewtekPro - NewTek really supports their customers, please read this

jorbedo
05-18-2004, 01:01 AM
Not a long time ago, I stated a few threads talking about the people from Newtekpro, how they promised a subscription to many people with Newtek supporting this publication, remember Tim Jenison Bills?.

I wrote to the Texas general attorney abouth htis case and how they never give the money back or the promised magazines.

Now Newtek is listening, I recieved this eamil abouth 2 weeks ago:

NewTek received your contact information from the publishers of newtekPRO magazine, Dick DeJong and Molly Dinkins. As you may be aware, newtekPRO is no longer in publication. NewTek has been working with Dick and Molly to provide you an alternative to your subscription to newtekPRO.

As a paid subscriber to Volume 2 of newtekPRO, you have received one issue and are entitled to three more. NewTek and newtekPRO have negotiated with the publishers of Keyframe Magazine to provide three issues of Keyframe in lieu of the remaining issues of newtekPRO. If you are a current subscriber to Keyframe, your subscription will be extended by three issues.

To assure that we have your proper address and information for fulfillment, please visit the following web site:

online.newtek.com/newtekpro

You will be prompted to complete several fields which will confirm your subscriber status. You will then be asked to review the
address and contact information that we have in our database. If the information is valid you may just confirm, if not, you will be
prompted to provide updated information.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Keyframe Magazine we encourage you to visit: www.keyframemag.com

Keyframe has been in publication since January 1997. It is an excellent resource not only for LightWave enthusiasts but VT[3] users as well.

On behalf of the extraordinary publishing, writing and creative staff of newtekPRO, NewTek wants to thank you for your commitment to the magazine. We hope that you enjoy your new subscription to Keyframe Magazine. If for some reason this option is not acceptable to you, the on line system provides an alternative communication selection so that you may let us know.

Please take the time to update your information by May 30, 2004. We want to process the data and get your new magazines on the way to you as quickly as possible.

Best wishes,

NewTek, Inc.

After 2 years trying to get that magazines, I don't know what to say about Newtek, they got my trust again, I was looking newtek like a weak company but no now, they are there to support their customers, after 2 years, This is awesome.

Congratulations Newtek, and Thank you Newtek Pro to resolve this.

mattclary
05-18-2004, 05:32 AM
That's really great! I never renewed my subscription, I could tell things weren't running well at NewtekPro.

It reassures me that the people involved are trying to make this right, I was having a hard time understanding how this could happen in our community. It's great that Newtek is taking an active role in this.

pauland
05-18-2004, 05:34 AM
people need something to read while waiting for 8, don't they?... ;-)

Ducks head and runs.