PDA

View Full Version : Message from Chuck: LW8 Shipping Status

ghopper
05-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi,

I'm just creating a new thread about this, so it's more clearly to see.

I've copied the message from chuck from another thread. If you read this Chuck you might want to delete this thread and create a sticky instead.

Thanks for letting us know - that is all I wanted to be honest - just a bit of communication, and I can wait longer for LW8 ;)

Originally posted by Chuck
Jean-Paul, we honestly do not mean to be frustrating anyone, and we are fulfilling the orders as quickly as we can. Customer Services is overwhelmed with communications both on the phones and by email, so yes, there is difficulty getting through on the phones most of the time and there is a delay in responding by email.

As for the shipping situation, I honestly do not know what to tell you. The fulfillment house is handling a major portion of the upgrades but a substantial number are being produced and sent from here as well. The process is taking longer than management initially expected, and for that we apologize, but please rest assured we are devoting every effort to getting the process completed and getting everyone their upgrade.

Chuck
05-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by ghopper
Hi,

I'm just creating a new thread about this, so it's more clearly to see.

I've copied the message from chuck from another thread. If you read this Chuck you might want to delete this thread and create a sticky instead.

Thanks for letting us know - that is all I wanted to be honest - just a bit of communication, and I can wait longer for LW8 ;)

We really do understand and appreciate the concerns, especially given that we are less present than usual on the forums. Those of us who would normally be able to spend time here are pretty involved with projects at the moment. Apologies, but once we get LW[8] all wrapped up and fully shipping we should be able to get back to a more normal presence.

siproductions
05-14-2004, 03:28 PM
And that is perfectly understandable. Thanks for being so helpful Chuck. :)