PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 Screens for Toast 03

ted
03-23-2003, 06:39 PM
We are in need of 2 projection screens for the Toast 03 Party.
I'm looking for 2-9'X12' but will take 2-7 1/2 X 10, or 2-10 1/2 X 14.

You will need to deliver promptly at 5pm Monday, set-up & teardown.

Professional Video and Sound is supplying most everything we need including Projectors, 2 Toaster systems, audio etc., but we still need the screens.

Worst-case scenario, I could just rent them from the MGM, but as we are well short of paying the current bill from donations, and I had to pay the balance last week myself, I hate to add even more debt to the bill.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone who's helped with this project.

ted
03-24-2003, 10:37 PM
I checked today and can get the MGM to supply them for $130.00 plus $38 for set-up & Tear-down.
I'll just add it to my tab. :(

Darwin
03-28-2003, 10:24 PM
I can bring them to help save money. If you need them let me know the room and particulars.:)

ted
03-29-2003, 11:19 PM
Darwin, if you can have 2 of them at the Ballroom AT 5pm SHARP, set them up, tear them down at midnight and haul them away, you're on.

Pardon me if I sound stern, but this is too big of a deal to chance some well intending individual will let hundreds of people down. Your life is on the line here!

Ask my employees, I'm an anal, detailed person that doesn't take excuses well. ;)

e-mail me if you can handle this!

Oh yeh, Thanks!!! It would be a help!!!

Here's the info:
The event is on Monday, April 7th, 2003. From 6pm-11:45pm
Las Vegas MGM. Premier Ballroom # 311 (This is in the main Convention Hall on Koval Lane if you're taking a cab).

Remember, set-up is 5pm SHARP. So you'll have to leave NAB early this day.

PIZAZZ
03-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Did we get the screen issue solved?

I could ship mine if needed? I have about 20.

Shipping would be almost what the MGM wants for theirs.

Let me know.

ted
03-30-2003, 02:55 PM
I haven't heard from Darwin yet. So for now, I'll be keepign the reserved ones from the MGM.
Thanks Jeff, I got your e-mail and have returned the info to you.