PDA

View Full Version : Can't reach Cust Service

modernhorse
05-12-2004, 07:14 AM
Anyone else having this problem? Is beginning to become very annoying. I've called, i've emailed and still seemingly I am being ignored. What the?

Doug

chrisdz
05-12-2004, 11:12 AM
I emailed 2 weeks ago and never got a reply, so I finally broke down and called. I used my second line and basically left it on speaker phone for about 2 hours - it eventually got through.

I've been shocked with the poor handling of everything to do with this latest release.

hunter
05-12-2004, 04:47 PM
DITTO, except all I got was "no one is available to answer your call." And, yes, it was during business hours.

mstep
05-12-2004, 04:51 PM
I am completely frustrated and confused as to what happened to this company.

I ordered the software a month ago, they took my money, they emailed me and stated that it was coming, etc etc etc then I received the bundle pack without the upgrade. I want to talk to someone but everyone that I have talked to has directed me to voice mail.

I give up...[comment removed by moderators]

bloontz
05-12-2004, 04:52 PM
I've usually gotten through on the phone. Generally seems to take ten or fifteen minutes. They seem to close for lunch around noon to one or so.

modernhorse
05-12-2004, 05:56 PM
My LW [8] experience has been crappy so far. Got mine on 04/30 and the case was busted up. Rattling on the inside. I haven't opened it and want a replacement. Hate to rattle on about this on an official board but i'm getting a little ... uh ... anxious.

Doug

mstep
05-12-2004, 06:22 PM
[removed by the moderators]

Cutty
05-12-2004, 07:32 PM
[comments removed by moderators]

Don't worry Newtek, I'll give you another week or so just to be fair. Maybe it really is in the mail; somewhere.

[comments removed by moderators]

modernhorse
05-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Whoah there now Cutty. Perhaps they are simply understaffed!? Scramblin' tryin to fill orders and so on.

Take heart fellas i think it'll all work out.

Doug

GeorgeDittmar
05-12-2004, 08:47 PM
no offense dude but they should have sent his out a wile ago and i would do the same thing he is doing if i was in his shoes. is a company doesnt deliver then they dont deserve my money

Chuck
05-13-2004, 08:49 AM
Right now our customer services staff is receiving an overwhelming number of phone calls and emails. Please be patient as they are making every effort to catch up.

Requests for assistance here will be followed up. Flames and message clearly intended to promote competing products will be removed. This forum is for civil discourse abouot NewTek products, and not for disparaging comments on anyone, including NewTek staff. There are ways to express frustration with service that do not involve character attacks nor baseless speculation on the company's health. Such comments will be removed and people who repeatedly demonstrate that they cannot maintain civil discussion will have their accounts removed as well.

Chuck
05-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by modernhorse
Whoah there now Cutty. Perhaps they are simply understaffed!? Scramblin' tryin to fill orders and so on.

Take heart fellas i think it'll all work out.

Doug

Yes, we're receiving more emails and calls than we can handle at the current staffing level, and yes we are making sure that we get the upgrades all shipped as quickly as we can. We appreciate the understanding and the patience of our customers as we work to get the orders filled.

Thanks, Doug.