PDA

View Full Version : Saving scroll and still images as RTV Files

Ray Van Sickler
03-23-2003, 12:50 AM
Lack of short term memory is killing me.
How do I save a constructed scroll as an RTV....also where do I save a still image as an RTV. I have reviewed the discussion forum but cant find that sort of topic.
In the past I have used AURA but this function is giving me trouble so I have to find an alternate way to save RTV files.

Thanks for any help.
Ray Van Sickler

SBowie
03-23-2003, 07:00 AM
Do you mean in the CG, Ray? If so, to save a scroll: set up your scroll page, timing, etc., then use CG's File>Save Image File to pop up a file requester. Choose a path, then use the File Type cycle switch at the bottom to select RTV, and give it a name.

What's the problem you're having with Aura and RTV's?

Ray Van Sickler
03-23-2003, 10:22 AM
I have had severe problems for quite some time getting AURA2.5 stabelized, When I run VT2 and bring up AURA the mouse can not select any function. The keyboard functions seem OK but I cant work that way. There must be something I am not setting. Other than AURA2.5, all other functions are working fine. I had my full version of AURA2 installed at the same time and occassionally AURA2.5 would work....at the same time AURA2 would respond well but the next time I would startup, both versions would not respond to the mouse.
Regards
RVS

Paul Lara
03-23-2003, 10:57 AM
Ray,
Aura Stand-alone can have problems running on a Toaster system. Since Aura 2.5 and Aura VT are identical, there is really no need to install the Stand-alone version.

Ray Van Sickler
03-23-2003, 10:47 PM
You are correct....it was a move of desparation to get AURA working at the VT2 location. I only use A2 at the other location now. I hope to solve the AURA2.5 problem soon cause it is necessary to have it where bulky RTVs are generated.
Thanks for the RTV tips. I have my scrolls and RTV stills working fine now.
Regards
RVS

SBowie
03-24-2003, 08:38 AM
If you have installed the standalone along with or over your VT[2] version, check the Aura directory for:

beethoven.dll
nt_tools.dll
newtekrtme.dll
proof.dll

If you find them, rename them or stick them in a different folder. That might solve your problem without re-installing.