PDA

View Full Version : Toast 03 PRIZE Donations

ted
03-23-2003, 12:52 AM
This is a copy of PRIZE donations info from another forum that was posted by Ron Gratreaks.
Please do all you can to help Ron.

Due to my unforeseen medical problems and required surgery, I could really use your assistance this year in collecting the door prizes.

Last year I was able to contact around 50 potential donors with 19 actual donors for a total of about 120 donations. The total value of the donations for Toast 02 was somewhere around $15,000 to $18,000.

If you or your company intend to donate any item or items for Toast 03, please contact me directly either through email, snail mail, or by phone. By you contacting me, it will save me a great amount of time trying to contact everyone on this years potential list of over 200 donors.

a.Remember, since I live in Las Vegas, you can send your donation directly to me at the address below. ((NOTE: For me, this is by far the easiest way to handle getting the door prizes to the party room.))

b.Last year some donors hand carried their donations to the party room; for those of you who would prefer this method, then I ask that you email me a list of your donations.

c.Also last year, some of you wanted to donate gift certificates; while these were much appreciated, I had to design and print them. I知 sorry, but this year due to my surgery, if you still want to donate a gift certificate, I知 asking that you have someone in your company make them up and either email or mail them to me.

If you have any questions or just want to discuss things about the party, give me a call at 702-839-1076. However please don稚 call on March 11, 12 or 13. I値l be in the hospital for my surgery.

As a side note, due to being completely laid up for the past 12 weeks, and with an estimated recovery period of 6 to 12 months, it is needless to say that my Silver Fox Video company will be on hold. When and or if I am able to restart the business, it will be from scratch.

Warm Regards,

Ron Gratreaks
Silver Fox Video
Toast 03 Door Prize Coordinator
5501 Green Willow Street
Las Vegas, NV 89130-1647
1-702-839-1076
[email protected]

ted
03-28-2003, 01:26 PM
NewTek just confirmed they will again be giving away a Video Toaster card and a few VT3 software upgrades.
Thanks NewTek!!!

ted
03-30-2003, 12:05 AM
I just heard from Ron tonight and he's just starting the long road to recovery. But has a long ways to go.

He said that we only have about 10% of last years Prize Donations.
I'm hoping to avoid reading names all night like last year, since we've added a few guest speakers and demos. But I know several people who've said they are bringing stuff, but haven't contacted Ron.

PLEASE, if you are planning on bringing prizes, e-mail Ron and let him know. Also bring a note with each prize listing the Prize, Donor and estimated value, taped to the prize.

This will be a big help to Ron and me.
e-mail Ron at,
[email protected]

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the party!!!