PDA

View Full Version : Question for NewTek?

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-06-2004, 12:17 PM
I was told to phone customer support today cause they said they would have info on wether my preorder shipped yet. I phoned and sat on the phone over an hour to get hung up on? by the way its long distance cause im in Canada. I dont have enough money to phone again my long distance bill is crazy so could someone from newtek check to see if my order has shipped or not?
Im not upset I would just like to know.
My name is Jean-Paul Larmond and my email is
[email protected]

If this is not possible or you need more info please do post.:)

and thank you ahead of time. :)

and this is not a low blow but the truth id email customer support but they never answer me back.
no offense customer support i know your busy.

:D

JeF
05-06-2004, 12:25 PM
What would be helpfull and might also discharge a bit the CS dept is a "official" Newtek announcement about LW8 shipping.

Like giving us an estimation about how long the global shipment will take (worldwide) and also explaining to us in wich "order" those copies ship.

So we could all stay calm and avoid being categorized as "definitly strange people" by postal service employees.

:rolleyes:

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by JeF
What would be helpfull and might also discharge a bit the CS dept is a "official" Newtek announcement about LW8 shipping.

Like giving us an estimation about how long the global shipment will take (worldwide) and also explaining to us in wich "order" those copies ship.

So we could all stay calm and avoid being categorized as "definitly strange people" by postal service employees.

:rolleyes:

Ya I here ya man. I was told I could get this info today but I cant afford to call long distance again
so im hoping someone could check for me and email me back I figure its woth a try.:D

to let you know chuck did post on another thread that they have started to ship the pre order from resellers and are getting the rest out as fast as possible. id just like to know if mine has shipped or is sitting on a shelf as we speak.lol :)
I filled the online form out the first morning it was up so I should have been in the first shipment but guessing is no fun at this point.:)

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-06-2004, 02:48 PM
No need to reply I found out mine should ship tommorow or the next day. man my phone bills gonna be crazy. So I might see it late next week or early the week after. man this is taking forever.
but atleast i know this time the info is correct not just made out of thin air to make me happy. thanks again im finally out of the dark and can atleast sense the wave of light.:)

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-06-2004, 03:17 PM
One last comment NewTek you should set it up for next upgrade that customers other then U.S. can order straight from NewTek cause this is really annoying and I know im not alone on this one. Its just my opinion. but you guys rock no matter what.:) :D