PDA

View Full Version : VT3&Vegas

videoconcepts
05-04-2004, 06:55 PM
has any one useed the avi raper in vegas.
I can get it to show up but there is no audio.
i do get an error warning when i bootup vt3 voxware audio codec msms001 know to have issues with direct show.
i dont know if i can get rid of that and have it still have vegas work.
IM just trying to find a way to get firewire out for toaster projects. any idea?
thanks randyc

videoconcepts
05-04-2004, 07:13 PM
oh yea! rendering sucks. i though id let you know that. now i know why i got the toaster.

ottis41
05-25-2004, 07:32 AM
I get audio but no Picture.. it also creates problems when going back into VT3..I heard the number 2 pach has made thigs worse. So i dont know if it works or not. I use Vegas 5, and live with just the audio side on the VT3 system, I am actualy thinking of removing the software to see if that really is a problem for VT3

djlithium
05-25-2004, 08:11 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but Vegas (I think) has the ability for you to choose which soundcard you are using for output. If its truly direct sound compatible, then you should see the VT3 as an option. I get this in Wavelab and Cubase VST for sound output as well as in Nuendo.

Check to see if you have an option of selecting different sound devices in vegas and then use the "VideoToaster Direct Sound - Emulated" option or any thing with VT in it.
You should be good to go from there.