PDA

View Full Version : Layer shift LW8

Johnny9ball
05-04-2004, 06:15 PM
I can deleate unused layers and it shifts them up but the names dont go with what gives? I really like the Layer shifting when you deleat or add a layer but....it needs to shift the names with the layers it dosent really help us if it only shifts the layer contents and leaves the names unmoved? Am I doing this wrong? Is there a way around this.

Johnny9ball
05-04-2004, 06:23 PM
Fiddiling with it I dont see a way to move/shift a layer and its name also with it. So although I can deleat layers and add layers and have them shift accordianly, I still have to rename each layer which is a waste of time. I (we all) really need this function to move the layer names with the layers. Without that its not really a time saver unless you work without nameing your multiple layers and I dont know anyone who does that.

Johnny9ball
05-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Ok further playing and if you Add a layer it will Shift the layers and the Layer names also which is good, but if you deleat a layer it will not shift the names with the layers? Is this a mistake? Shouldent deleating a layer also shift all layers and the names like the add function does?

colkai
05-05-2004, 07:05 AM
I've just tried it and confirm what you are saying.
I'd report this to Newtek as a bug, then they can look into it.

Johnny9ball
05-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Where can I report it?

colkai
05-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Report it to:
[email protected]