PDA

View Full Version : Need Monster with bones for short film

Jay Kelley
05-04-2004, 04:41 PM
I am shooting a movie in the 48 hour film festival here in St. Louis. I am hoping to make something in the SCI-FI area.

Anyway I need a pretty scary monster with bones. I will place him into the scene as needed.

If you could send him to me with a walk cycle, or a jump and attach cycle also that would be cool too.

Yes we are real film makers here and while there is no money it will get a LOT of exposure and I will see to it that you are featured well in the credits.

To see the kind of work we have done in the past check out our website:

www.dreamwelder.com

If you have something pretty scary send me a still of it and we can talk.. Just E-mail me directly [email protected]

Hurry I NEED help!!

Jay

iaef
05-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Well, I indeed love movie making for a hobby as well as 3D :) What does scary means? Well, more exactly... what type of use would you need of this monster?
BTW: nice photo work on your samples. :)

Jay Kelley
05-05-2004, 08:56 AM
I am thinking Pumkinhead, or Alien, something with an oversized mouth and every scary eyes..

Demonic in appearance.

Combine a Pumkin-Head type creature with the eyes of a raptor and the mouth of a great white. That would scare the poo poo out of me..

Or just pull something out you have and modify it a bit.

As for texturing.. Reptile skin with a dark red color.

Try to texture the head pretty well so I can try for close ups.

There are no drawings due to time restraints..
Hope you are interested!

Jay Kelley

The above description is just a suggestion.. I like good people to do work they are good at.. But hopefully you will get the idea.