PDA

View Full Version : My frustration.

Elemental233
05-04-2004, 02:36 PM
As i read thruo the Disscussion fourms and find that other Canadian have been reciveing there upgrades by FedEx Or UPS, Ok i can handdle that. (but i still wunder why im getting snail mail). So I phone Newtek CS and ask about the time frame on my Upgrade, they Say its been Shipped (Tuesday the 27th) by first Class US Postal your will have it in 3-4 days (, and you get this nice e-mail 5 mins later saying the same thing, well 8 days later and no Lw8 :( . First Class hey ( i hope to hell they added the correct posteg). And here comes the best part I phoned CS and well they are NOT shipping Snail mail to us Canaidans it will be FedEx or UPS, But hey Im still getting Snail mail the only dam canadian who gets snail mail.. ohh how i feel so loved. Im not kiding about that. thats what mark From CS said. This is A big Pain in that ***... and mark also said that it wasent shipped on Tuesday but on (Friday the 30th), and that he dosent know why im getting snail mail. hmmmm.
So thank you NewTek. the only people who i know that cant read a calander and lie to there customers. and i do hope you did attach the right postege, because i dont want to pay a penalty fee for snail mail........

Ahh how i feel a tiny bit better. im just venting. :mad: :mad: :( :o :) :) i feel better..

Psyhke
05-04-2004, 03:23 PM
I hear ya. That's too bad. I can't help but feel a little impatient myself. Been waiting since last June. My little story is I've called CS three times to verify my address and every time they've read me back the wrong address! Doesn't boost my confidence it will ever get to the proper address.

Good luck to you. :D

Elemental233
05-04-2004, 04:10 PM
good luck to you too