PDA

View Full Version : New forum for T[3]

irfan
03-21-2003, 05:58 PM
Hi:

This may already have been talked about in a different forum, but I was thinking of requesting that we create new forums for T[3].

This way, when issues are brought up, it will be clear what system they refer to.

I can just imagine lots of threads where people pose a question w/o stating whether it is about T[2] or T[3].

Furthermore, folks who can't immediately go out and buy might appreciate having a separate place to discuss their "legacy" software :)

Similarly, folks who are on the T[3] treadmill might appreciate not having to listen to all the talk about T[2] issues.

Anyway, just by few cents worth.

Irfan

ted
03-21-2003, 06:20 PM
Irfan, While I can understand your intentions, I'd hate to add another forum to my daily reading.:(

Maybe a separate thread? But even that would branch off to dozens of duplicate topics.
Besides, if most users merge to another forum, I'd hate to think how many T2 users would miss getting all the help from all these veteran Toaster users.
And many "System" questions will still be valid to all Toasters.

I agree that people often forget to mention what build they are on, but it's up to them to offer enough info to get the help they are requesting.

Faraz
03-22-2003, 02:43 PM
I agree since Toaster 2.0 and 3.0 have the same groundwork software. Many people will have the same questions and problems.

irfan
03-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Fair enough.