PDA

View Full Version : resellers upgrade when?

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Could someone verify if the reseller upgrades have shipped yet cause customer support says they dont know???Also I filled out the online form right when it went online wich was last thursday and im hoping it got shipped friday.anyword would be great. Id like for only newtek employes to answer if possible unless you have usefull info.thanks.:) :D

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Should we expect them this week say friday sat???
A simple yes or no will do.:D

phil lawson
05-04-2004, 12:29 PM
I bought mine from www.onevideo.net and recieved it last week.
I'm in the UK.

Cheers.

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by phil lawson
I bought mine from www.onevideo.net and recieved it last week.
I'm in the UK.

Cheers.

Did you order from a reseller and have to fill in the online form that they put up last week to verify your purchase?:)

Bytehawk
05-04-2004, 12:38 PM
onevideo.net is located in the uk, EU customers got all their upgrades sent by NT-europe - even the resellers upgrades
AFAIK

correct me if I'm wrong

phil lawson
05-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Very sorry, my mistake...please disregard my above post. Yes Newtek Europe handled it all and no, I didnt have to fill in a page, just register 7.5 in the normal way.

Sorry about that..been a hard day.

Cheers.

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by phil lawson
Very sorry, my mistake...please disregard my above post. Yes Newtek Europe handled it all and no, I didnt have to fill in a page, just register 7.5.

Sorry about that..been a hard day.

Cheers.
No worrys I apreciate the attempt you made to help.:D

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Could someone from newtek please and i mean pretty please give us some info.:D

KillMe
05-04-2004, 02:36 PM
i emailed customer serives for europe and they said it should be shipped within 10 days - wether that was mine or everyones i dont know though

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 03:02 PM
ok then how about pretty please with sugar on top
please NewTek I just need to know if they shipped them or not thats it yes no?:D :D

Jean-Paul Lar.
05-04-2004, 03:20 PM
Well i just got off the phone with customer support and said they have not got the list yet showing whos has shipped or not.but he said he figures they started shipping yesturday or today. And we might start to see the reseller copys earliest late next week.again this if for preorders through resellers. but I still wouldnt mind getting the facts on when they started shipping so if anyone from Newtek can add to this questionable info i would be really stoked.:)