PDA

View Full Version : IKBooster/Undo problem

meatycheesyboy
05-04-2004, 06:58 AM
I'm encountering a very strange problem with IKBooster, that I'd like other people to try and recreate because I can't get it to do it consistently.

I have a character with IKBooster applied, if I move a leg control then hit undo, it will move the control back to its previous position but it will also move whatever I previously moved back also. So, for example, if I move the camera then move a leg, then hit undo, it will undo both the leg and the camera movement. If I do the same thing with the spline controls, it only undoes the spline control.

BTW, I have autokey on.

robinson
05-04-2004, 07:28 AM
I had a similar problem, when I moved my camara then worked with IK Booster hit undo my camera movement gets undone, but not the changes I made in IK Booster.

I also had the problem that after I converted my skelegons and wanted to right click and apply the IK Boost tool nothing happened, I needed to apply IK Boost in my object properties and after that the IK Boost toll worked pretty “unstable.” :(

I also had problems copying properties form one to another side of a rig, sometimes it didn’t work.

hairy_llama
05-04-2004, 10:11 AM
same here.

meatycheesyboy
05-04-2004, 11:27 AM
I guess, that would be a bug then.... Too bad, that makes IKBooster very hard to use effectively.

What is the official method for reporting bugs?

Exper
05-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by meatycheesyboy
What is the official method for reporting bugs? Send a detailed mail to [email protected]